What's new

Indian Students Treated Like Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This piece of news is almost one year old.India even took up this matter to Hillary Clinton.Even though,It couldn't really count as mistreating Indians.The GPS ankle bracelet is standard equipment.Even Lindsay Lohan,a Hollywood celebrity actress got tagged with one;

0729anklebracelet-238x300.jpg

She turned her one into a fashion statement!!!

Outa focus picture . :angel:

Focus wala bhi milega,bas dhoondne ki doori hai!!!

Pssst... pssst guyz... type.. lindsey.... "looks around if anybody is watchin" ... than type.. "smugs n again looks around for mods"....

You know the magic word.... and Khulja sim sim...:rofl:

I'm on it, gonna pull an all nighter. My doc anyway told me to look for the hidden message in my life. :D

Danggit.I was on my way out but I just had to lolz at ya post.:P

Go forth child and mighty forces shall come to your aid.

the-force-is-strong.jpg

When the world hands you lemons........I shall respectfully take my mind out of the gutters now!!!

It was your intuitive on an otherwise a perfectly normal day...... pity you haven't acquired the taste.
I have an early start, hence I'll duly say sweet dreams on your discoveries. :wave:

Did you just crawl out of a hole or something. This is pretty old news. :undecided:

In the first case, how come, if tri-valley is a suspect, the US consulate has given visa to the students admitted to this university? No student should deserve this kind of treatment.

Indian students broken the immigration laws of U.S. and got locked up. What's new? If you don't like it, you don't have to come here.

Unlike Pakistanis who speak out and protest if ill treated by authorities or anybody..
In my observation Indians are the most mentally suppressed people abroad who wont speak out on anything...
People shout racist abuse,destroy their property and most of them haven't got the guts to go and report to police...
This way the Indians promote bad treatment of all south asians. Because the police and authorities always have the example of Mr.Mehta or Miss Shaanti who was racially harassed everyday throughout their stay in USA or Europe but never complained.
This isnt something to be proud of..

^^^^

Did you sleep through all the protests and revenge attacks that took place in Melbourne and Sydney?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Indian students broken the immigration laws of U.S. and got locked up. What's new? If you don't like it, you don't have to come here.

Students didn't break any rules, it was a sham university.

Unlike Pakistanis who speak out and protest if ill treated by authorities or anybody..
In my observation Indians are the most mentally suppressed people abroad who wont speak out on anything...
People shout racist abuse,destroy their property and most of them haven't got the guts to go and report to police...
This way the Indians promote bad treatment of all south asians. Because the police and authorities always have the example of Mr.Mehta or Miss Shaanti who was racially harassed everyday throughout their stay in USA or Europe but never complained.
This isnt something to be proud of..

LOL.....Please come out of the rock you were living under.

Duped Indian students at the Tri-Valley University in California have finally broken their silence. Talking of the inhuman manner in which they have been treated by the immigration authorities in the United States, the Indian students tell TIMES NOW that their movement has been restricted and they are being treated like dogs.

Sir, I find your choice of title as inflammatory and provocative and somewhat demeaning for our Indian friends. Maybe you are merely paraphrasing what Indians said about their plight but out of respect for our friends we should not repeat that. We disagree with our Indian friends on many issues but that does not mean we disrespect them. At the end of the day, they are our neighbours and we hope we can all get along. Peace to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom