What's new

Indian Students Treated Like Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
But yaar he has a lot of indian tenants

Oh I thought take sample UK wide from Indian students.
If possible can you also please:
1. To Indians tenants: Ask how they feel about being tagged like a dog
2. Indian tenants: How do they feel after knowing the whole story and knowing that it is normal practice
3. To pakistani tenants: How they feel about Indians being tagged
4. To pakistani tenants: Whether it is possible for them to fake concern for Indians even after knowing the whole story?

My dear, I was a bit forgetful to have left my cross puzzle, I mean the Chemistry book home. These girls and guys are in some bother, and wondering if things don't work out, will they end up the same. Their Indian college principal has done a runner with some £7000 of their fees.
Oh of couse. And you gave them some money as charity(big hearted) and the story is complete and perfect.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Yaar a bit off topic but what about Lindsey and swimsuit business? I bet there would be no complaint if she was to treat indian students or anyone else like a dog?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Pakistani response 3- very incredibly sad 4 incredibley impossible because they are showing incredible concern
That wont be scinitific but then can pass as one. Will gel well with rest of the story. :)

Yaar a bit off topic but what about Lindsey and swimsuit business? I bet there would be no complaint if she was to treat indian students or anyone else like a dog?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Pakistani response 3- very incredibly sad 4 incredibley impossible because they are showing incredible concern

Or for that matter, anything with incredibly FAIR skin.!!!

Other side of the spectrum

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor choice of a title. Dig up a year old article, add a derogatory title to it and then cook up some rubbish about Indian tenants sharing video with you when all these videos were news channel interviews done by Indian media. Anyway, it is your forum, you are free to crap all over it as much as you want. Remember, it is the Pakistani members who set the tone of things here. Some Indians only react and try to out do you guys. As a result, there is nothing but mud slinging going on here.

Or for that matter, anything with incredibly FAIR skin.!!!

WindjammerJi it seems to me that Indian forum members are dismissing this as no big deal. What in you esteemed opinions would dogs have if they were treated in this incredible manner?

Duped Indian students at the Tri-Valley University in California have finally broken their silence. Talking of the inhuman manner in which they have been treated by the immigration authorities in the United States, the Indian students tell TIMES NOW that their movement has been restricted and they are being treated like dogs.

I live in long beach California and I very well know what these universities like trivalley work. They have nothing to do with education .. they survive by giving straight off student work permits to software programmers coming to US from India. These people most probably have relatives or friends on H1B's in US who convince them to apply in unversities like trivalley. Majority of these people are in no way students and have nothing to do with studies, they are in US to get jobs thats it. I would be happy if these people are sent back to India, these students devalue our reputation.

Poor choice of a title. Dig up a year old article, add a derogatory title to it and then cook up some rubbish about Indian tenants sharing video with you when all these videos were news channel interviews done by Indian media. Anyway, it is your forum, you are free to crap all over it as much as you want. Remember, it is the Pakistani members who set the tone of things here. Some Indians only react and try to out do you guys. As a result, there is nothing but mud slinging going on here.

My friend I put up a thread earlier this evening hoping to have an interesting evening discussing:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/139708-american-indian-israeli-hatred-muslims.html

But you know I got two or three pithy comments from indians and no interest on something serious and something which needs discussing. Its probably our of boredom that we come on these threads. No offence is ever intended to you

Lol. Do you have to repeat what I have already said in multiple posts? Sometimes it is more fun just to go with the flow and play along. :)

PDF is as much for fun as for serious discussion.
And I am bored.!!!!

Lol. Do you have to repeat what I have already said in multiple posts? Sometimes it is more fun just to go with the flow and play along. :)

PDF is as much for fun as for serious discussion.
And I am bored.!!!!

Be carefull you dont get too bored in the past I have got excited and try to help the mods by becoming a bigger troll to get rid of trolls and I got banned for my efforts lol

Be carefull you dont get too bored in the past I have got excited and try to help the mods by becoming a bigger troll to get rid of trolls and I got banned for my efforts lol
I have got one warning yet. Wont repeat here else will get a ban.
Mods are quite charitable to Indians here, so I am safe. :)

Duped Indian students at the Tri-Valley University in California have finally broken their silence. Talking of the inhuman manner in which they have been treated by the immigration authorities in the United States, the Indian students tell TIMES NOW that their movement has been restricted and they are being treated like dogs.

WJ i know you are master in arguements, Think once before posting. We know about try-valley incident months back, i understanded your intension. Change the thread title or close the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom