What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dott

Yet, 1/3 homes in India have no electricity? Yet, Indians feel their lives are getting worse instead of better? Please.

hahhaa this was the best one. with 7000mw of production they r comparing themselves to indians :rofl:. chal hattt get at us first then talk.. lolll

Dude south india constitutes for one third of the country or maybe less . Better get your facts straight before talking . :lol:
BTW i know how skinny u people are and i also know how much muscle Indians have :azn:

Everything south of Punjab is southern part of the subcontinent to us Pakistanis. Most of you indians are not from Punjab. We know the reality of indians, I see you indians all the time here in USA. I do not blame Australians and westerners for not wanting you in their countries.

Do the world a favor and stay in india.

not for being indian. because for being brown.

Its not for being brown. Many Middle Easterners and Pakistanis and Spanish people are brown. Why no racist attacks against them in Australia or Ukraine? Why only indians?

I think the real reason is because there are too much indians in these countries thats why indians are attacked everywhere.

Everything south of Punjab is southern part of the subcontinent to us Pakistanis. Most of you indians are not from Punjab. We know the reality of indians, I see you indians all the time here in USA. I do not blame Australians and westerners for not wanting you in their countries.

This is coming from a pakistani immigrant :rofl:
How funny u people can be ?? :laugh:

[/B]

Dutch MP urges Canada to ban Muslim immigration | SouthAsianPost.com | Indo Canadian newspaper from Vancouver & Surrey BC for the Indian, Pakistan,Tamil.

:rofl:

Its not for being brown. Many Middle Easterners and Pakistanis and Spanish people are brown. Why no racist attacks against them in Australia or Ukraine? Why only indians?

I think the real reason is because there are too much indians in these countries thats why indians are attacked everywhere.

then why r they talking about muslim immigration bans and putting indians into high posts in companies and universities?? how would u answer that. i have never heard of indian immigration ban.

Indians have inferiority complex to Pakistani's... They want to look white... They spend billions on Fair and Lovely cream... In UK it is called Snow White Syndrome...
you need to provide quantifiable evidence + research reports for your claims otherwise your arguments are invalid and baseless

then why r they talking about muslim immigration bans and putting indians into high posts in companies and universities?? how would u answer that. i have never heard of indian immigration ban.
you also need to provide quantifiable evidence + research reports for your claims otherwise your arguments are invalid and baseless

Indians have inferiority complex to Pakistani's... They want to look white... They spend billions on Fair and Lovely cream... In UK it is called Snow White Syndrome...
Again a baseless assumtion . Pathetic to say the least :rolleyes:

you need to provide quantifiable evidence + research reports for your claims otherwise your arguments are invalid and baseless

you also need to provide quantifiable evidence + research reports for your claims otherwise your arguments are invalid and baseless

Dutch MP urges Canada to ban Muslim immigration | SouthAsianPost.com | Indo Canadian newspaper from Vancouver & Surrey BC for the Indian, Pakistan,Tamil.
Mesopotamia West: CHP Canada Calls for Ban on Muslim Immigration

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...J2cOInrW1Vn8s93aQ&sig2=KUqyn9TO9vrpybDgKI6Igg

Australia’s Petition Calls for 10-Year ban on Muslim Immigration | Logan's Warning

:rofl:

come on man no one wants u guys ther.

According to a 2005 World Bank estimate, 41.6% of the total Indian population falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms INR 21.6 a day in urban areas and INR 14.3 in rural areas)

you only care about middle and upper class? Why not the lower class?
Come up with some other argument, you all have played the POVERTY card. India is bringing up its lower class, do some research

You want to know about our "poor" people

DHARAVI SLUM (same slum showed in Slumdog Millionaire)

Dharavi is not only a residential space, but also a major economic hub representing the city’s vast informal sector. In fact, in many parts, it seems as if residential spaces have been carved out from the tiny surplus left over from economic activities such as recycling industries, leather tanneries, heavy metal work, woodwork, and manufactured goods like garments, shoes, luggage, jewelry. Industries generally serve all of Mumbai, and many products are even distributed in global markets. One conservative estimate places the annual value of goods produced in Dharavi at USD 500 million (“Inside the Slums,” The Economist, 27/1/05).

Dharavi is home to between half a million and one million people (no recent and reliable population statistics are available). A 1986 survey by the National Slum Dwellers Federation (NSDF) counted 530,225 people (106,045 households) living in 80,518 structures; the numbers have surely grown since then.

Intro: Lakhs of Residents, Billions of Dollars - Dharavi, Mumbai

I think this slum has higher GDP then many of your cities combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom