What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaha thats sooo true???. r u a doctor or a physician who has done study on indians???. dude i am jaat. i will phuck u in more ways u can imagne.

anyways, these attacks started in 2001 when innocent indian sikhs attacked as muslims and then they still browwn ppl are attacked in aus and europe as they r considered muslims by some whites.

since indian students are second largest population in aus and europe after chinese, we have much most of the attacks. these are racial attacks u morons not a skinny fighting competiton.

u do the bombing we get the beating by 10 ppl. loll this is real funny..

well it doesn't take a genius to compare average, height and weight of Indians compared to other country's populations - and then we can infer from those statistics and examine similarities to Indians living abroad.

So, there are lots of Pakistani students in UK, Canada, America but we don't hear them get attacked. Why do Indian students have to get attacked? Just because they hold a greater population?

This topic is on discussion of students being abused and attacked; not on bombings and terrorists.
We want to figure out why these students are being attacked and what prevention measures can be made. You're not helping by trolling.

Its always the indians getting beaten in western countries. And if you want to bring Pakistanis into this, then here:

Last week, I read Dr Murtaza Haider’s post on the poverty of Pakistani-Canadians with great interest.

As I was barraged by one startling statistic after the other – 44 per cent below the poverty line, nearly 50 per cent who don’t own homes, almost a quarter never having been in the workforce – I couldn’t help but think how drastically different this story was from that of Pakistani-Americans, who are generally regarded as a well-off diaspora.

Indeed, I know of no low-income area or slum in the United States populated predominantly by people of Pakistani origin, and I have never heard of a Pakistani-American homeless person. When one thinks of this community, the words most often coming to mind are prosperous and philanthropic.

Evidence gives credence to these perceptions. According to a 2011 report by the Asian American Center for Advancing Justice (AACAJ), which draws on data from the 2010 US Census and other US government sources, the median household income of Pakistani-American families is nearly $63,000. This is considerably higher than the figure for families in America on the whole ($51,369). Additionally, as I have pointed out previously, the most common jobs of Pakistani-Americans include doctors, accountants, and financial analysts, and 55 per cent hold at least a bachelor’s degree (this latter figure is only 28 per cent across the US population on the whole).

Broadly speaking, Pakistani-Americans appear to be economically secure and their positive experiences likely compel them to invite friends and family back in Pakistan to join them in America. Consider that Pakistani-Americans are the second-fastest-growing Asian-American ethnic group – their numbers more than doubled from 2000 to 2010, soaring from 204,309 to 409,163.

How affluent are the Pakistani-Americans? | DAWN.COM

Pakistani Immigrants: 2nd Most Poverty Prone Group in Canada | PKonweb

:rofl: :lol:

i hope pakistan saves itself from poverty in a first world country.

@dott

There are more jatts in Pakistan than in India. I could be a jatt, anyone can be a jatt that is from Punjab, Pakistan. Sad that you have to announce it.

Yep, that's why you don't wear turbans outside in public...

BTW, you don't have any respect for Indian Muslims do you? Oops, I forgot, "every religion lives in harmony in India". :angel:

Your level of intellect shows where you are from... You can't even handle a decent conversation with me without resorting to personal attacks... Oh well, I expected it. :P

well it doesn't take a genius to compare average, height and weight of Indians compared to other country's populations - and then we can infer from those statistics and examine similarities to Indians living abroad.

So, there are lots of Pakistani students in UK, Canada, America but we don't hear them get attacked. Why do Indian students have to get attacked? Just because they hold a greater population?

This topic is on discussion of students being abused and attacked; not on bombings and terrorists.
We want to figure out why these students are being attacked and what prevention measures can be made. You're not helping by trolling.

kk tell me when did these attacks started in sikhs and muslims???? after 9/11.

u pakistanis are responsible. where was osama found......
world thinks u guys are the most vunerable ppl on earth. they dont like u and dont know the difference. this is one of the big reasons of attack.

@dott

Most Indians are limp, skinny, and short that's why they are easily targeted. CASE CLOSED.
I think you are talking about some south Indians and confusing it with north indians .
BTW Pakistanis are not that good either . Pathetic attempt to troll :tdown:

this third world country is where a huge part of worlds growth is happening and pakistan where a huge part of bombing and fighting is happening. lolll what a joke ur
Huge part of world growth but the rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting poor. Why create this gap? Can we not all be friends?

@jayron

Of course, your Indians couldn't achieve anything in India so they went to move to USA. It's not our fault that you guys are better in the USA, while in India, you guys are third word nation with 1/3 children malnourished...

haha... lame reasons. with the equal opportunity in US, why are we so successful and you are failing so badly? can't quite beat the skinny Indians uh? I guess You'll probably be serving a skinny Indian with all your macho Pakistani muscles. Thats the reason for the burning. LOL

@dott

There are more jatts in Pakistan than in India. I could be a jatt, anyone can be a jatt that is from Punjab, Pakistan. Sad that you have to announce it.

Yep, that's why you don't wear turbans outside in public...

BTW, you don't have any respect for Indian Muslims do you? Oops, I forgot, "every religion lives in harmony in India". :angel:

Your level of intellect shows where you are from... You can't even handle a decent conversation with me without resorting to personal attacks... Oh well, I expected it. :P

i respect muslims of india not pakistan.

I think you are talking about some south Indians and confusing it with north indians .
BTW Pakistanis are not that good either . Pathetic attempt to troll :tdown:
He said, most, not all. And most of India is composed of South Indians anyways..

Huge part of world growth but the rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting poor. Why create this gap? Can we not all be friends?

hahhaa if rich were getting richer how did indian middle class reach from 5% to 35% in 2012. loll dont worrry about country. we r a democracy and every one has right to prosper.

The one reason is Indian population is increasing like hell day by day.........and more Indians are going out in other countries in search of jobs and education..............and this could be the reason other countries nationals are curious about their races........coz they don't want to loose their race...:P

I guess [B]because of the way they talk, they look, their smell, and their accents. Or maybe people get annoyed seeing so many of them.[/B] indians should stay in their "shining india".

No need to talk about the whites....you are the biggest racist on PDF!

haha many indians are now coming back. how many pakistanis will go back???
for holiday and meeting families mostly, and others should be visa expiration, deportation and rejection``why people would leave a civilized, modern and clean society for India?

indians should stay in india. no one wants indians in their countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom