What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dott

My Indian friend thinks he can take on the world... Whenever I punch him he thinks he can use karate on me. LOL. Seems to me like current condition of India today :P

Btw it's not my fault you guys run away from a fight... Man up!!

betaa i can come up with a similiar story here. first of all indian do consider pakistanis as inferiors unsccessfull ppl, and definitely dont like to waste time on them.

second i dont know how big ur frnd is. but i am 220(5'11") pounds with good muscle build up. come over to canada lets have a brwal here.

By any chance are u in bay area?

is Bay area where all the Pakistanis abroad live? :rofl:

you're using anecdotal evidence to support your argument..poor logic.

i'm still waiting for quantifiable evidence and research reports about your taxi claims. :rofl:

And how do you know that muslim man is Pakistani?

He looks Bangladeshi or Indian. :lol:

According to indians every Muslim is a Pakistani :lol:

On a serious note, Indian Sikhs have been targeted in USA because of their turbans and their beards.

Thats typical pakistani behavior, when they are less number, they identify as Indians. Otherwise in muslims
and typical Indian behavior = Look it's a Muslim HE MUST BE PAKISTANI :rofl:

Why are you ignoring the 180 million muslims in your country?

Hope the attacked recover. But how do we really know this is racism. Incidents like these occur at soccer games all the time. I remember a few years ago, there was something about how Balkan countries attacking and saying offensive things about the rivaling country, like between Serbs and Croats or something.

On a serious note, Indian Sikhs have been targeted in USA because of their turbans and their beards.

It's always Indian students being attacked

No Pakistani student attacked yet..

@dott

Right... How should I believe you that you are pelvaan? You're probably limp and skinny like my Indian friend..

Btw, we Pakistani's see Indians as same way, inferior, short, skinny... etc...

Even today no Indian has come up to me when I beat up his brother who was back talking me...

@Agni

Or Pakistani students know how to defend themselves properly!!

ther were targeted after 9/11 due to similiar looks to muslims which white ppl are not able to make out the difference.

u guys bomb and we being brown and more in population have to face the consequences.

according to polls in europe 70% ppl want muslim ban not indian ban in immigration.

they have muslims who have done bombing. we have never done anything to kill innocent humans.

its pakistanis who bombs andd then identify themselves as indian.

Australia’s Petition Calls for 10-Year ban on Muslim Immigration | Logan's Warning

It's always Indian students being attacked

No Pakistani student attacked yet..

Yes I went to university in USA. Told everyone I am Pakistani when they asked me where I was originally from. They never said anything negative to me.

Americans, Canadians, and Europeans are actually very friendly people when you get to know them. They are not like indians - our enemies for all of eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom