What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PakiRambo

Indians are usually very timid and shy people. If you hit them, they usually won't do anything.

Ask me, I have a Indian friend. When I punch him he really can't do anything.

wow pkistanis doing a d1@k measuring contest here also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speak of insecurity

Sir is it a laughing matter when students are being attacked? I don't think so, we are all students and need to show our support and find out the reason for the attacks.

most taxi drivers are Sardars..

Regardless you need to provide quantifiable evidence of your claims as well as a research report otherwise your claims are baseless and waste of forum space

I live in bay area, SFO. I know who are taxi drivers. Most of them are illigals and too scared for deportation.

@PakiRambo

Indians are usually very timid and shy people. If you hit them, they usually won't do anything.

Indians look for peace and friendship in foreign countries, not for trouble, I have noticed.

@PakiRambo

tru said we dont punch back, but when the time comes we rip ppl apart, just like we rip a country apart in our history.

maybe ur frind is not a thug like u, but that is what indians today are found as american ceos, pentagon officials and other top scientists and pakistanis are nowhere in the sight because they just punch ppl and run away :lol:.

I live in bay area, SFO. I know who are taxi drivers. Most of them are illigals and too scared for deportation.

Typical Taxi driver in USA

From Indian news media: Indians are biggest victim of race attacks in UK

After Australia, racial attack on Indians in Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
loll all u idiots are maing this thread a dick measuring competition. waste of time. omar r u a clown.....

@dott

My Indian friend thinks he can take on the world... Whenever I punch him he thinks he can use karate on me. LOL. Seems to me like current condition of India today :P

Btw it's not my fault you guys run away from a fight... Man up!!

@dott

My Indian friend thinks he can take on the world... Whenever I punch him he thinks he can use karate on me. LOL. Seems to me like current condition of India today :P

Btw it's not my fault you guys run away from a fight... Man up!!

By any chance are u in bay area?

Indian-origin man dies after racist attack in London

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom