What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amusing or, rather sic to notice that within 2 pages of thread the discussion has moved to " Why only Indians are being attacked". When we all know what the reality is.

From the BBC video, it looks like the issue was entirely one of skin colour.

Its amusing or, rather sic to notice that within 2 pages of thread the discussion has moved to " Why only Indians are being attacked". When we all know what the reality is.

Even in USA more indian Sikhs have been attacked than Pakistani Muslims.

Reality is Indian students are in danger and require immediate safety and support

The least you should be doing is arguing on the issue

People's lives are in danger because of these racists

I'm getting accused of being an indian by pakistanis for telling the truth so I might as well play along.

So its True about certain Pakistanis being said by US Judge, "you people will sell your mothers for anything"; Ah now I understand.

Reality is Indian students are in danger and require immediate safety and support

The least you should be doing is arguing on the issue

People's lives are in danger because of these racists

Indian govt at least acted against the so called racist attacks in Australia but tell me one thing that Pakistan had done when its students around the world were thrown behind the bars on the charges of "terrorism"..

Indian govt at least acted against the so called racist attacks in Australia but tell me one thing that Pakistan had done when its students around the world were thrown behind the bars on the charges of "terrorism"..

You live in USA. Go to any university and you will see thousands of Pakistani students studying safely and respectfully everywhere in the world.

Back to topic. My cousin went to Ukraine for medical college, and he said hundreds of Pakistanis were studying in Ukraine. He loved Ukraine and made many Ukrainian girlfriends. He was always treated with respect in Ukraine, and so were his Pakistani friends.

:rofl: jbond197 is probably a false flagger

Look at me! I'm a student being thrown behind bars :rofl:

I'm sure if that happened ; it would make instant news headlines?

Oh how come we never hear about it? Because it doesn't happen smartypants!

But Indian students being abused does happen...and is on the news quite frequently..wow what a coincidence. :lol:

By the way, Ukrainian girls are hot. My cousin keeps talking about his Ukrainian girlfriends :lol:

ukrainian-girl1.jpg

A typical Ukrainian girl

Pakistani's are beaten everywhere. They are too timid to report it. And no news outlet publish it because it is not newsworthy. moreover common thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom