What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its pretty lame to bring up the same old story again. But still I am wondering why in spite of indians being inferior, Pakistanis want to act Indian in US. They are inviting trouble by doing so. I wonder if Omar, jellodragon,PakiRambo etc over act as Hindu Indians by sporting kumkums in their foreheads when they venture out..

I rather be called Somalian than be called an indian :lol:

Watch your back, looks like everyone is after indians in the west.

yes bro we r inferior. our 90000 soldiers laid their pants down to get a slap on their ***. our soldiers went to do mass murder in out own country. our country got ripped apart in half. india only has 7 rail engines to run entire rails. loll we r so inferior damm..

add this to the list

********.com - Exclusive Footage/Unbelievable: Pakistan Army Gives weapons to Taliban

@KRAIT

Karachi has GDP of 150 billion... Lahore has GDP of 40 billion.. Peshawar has GDP of 20 billion...
These are your major cities with Karachi the financial one. I am comparing one slum with many of minor Cities

if ur an indian ur an indian first not a muslim first..
gain knowledge about islam first

Muslims are muslims before anything , regardless of nationality or race :D

No thanks. They get what they ask for. We should stay the heck away from indians.
They get beat left, right and center

and then they blame us for their beatings

@dott

Karachi has a GDP of 150 billion.. Karachi is one of the largest cities in the world dear. What a retarded logic. So having a metro means you are a city. According to your retarded logic, Lahore must be mega city because it has a metro LOL

Unless you can prove that Karachi has a GDP of 60 billion, you shoud stop LOL.

At this rate, it's going to split it some more.:lol:

It is already split into 24 languages, 28 states, 7 union territories, 4 diffrent religons. But then again it continues to be India..

Lol but you couldnt live with one so you wont understand. please dont try to. not your cup of tea...

I rather be called Somalian than be called an indian :lol:

Watch your back, looks like everyone is after indians in the west.

No one will even believe you if you say you are Indian unless you have a very good job and live in a good neighborhood, which Most Pak americans dont possess. And what's wrong with Somalians? Compared to Pakistanis, they lead a more decent life and are not as prone to crime.

@KRAIT

Haha in no way is Peshawar a major city... Btw, if you want to compare, you can. I don't have time to baby feed you

It is already split into 24 languages, 28 states, 7 union territories, 4 diffrent religons. But then again it continues to be India..

Lol but you couldnt live with one so you wont understand. please dont try to. not your cup of tea...
I can't sleep at night knowing India is so culturally and religiously diverse :rofl:

No one will even believe you if you say you are Indian unless you have a very good job and live in a good neighborhood, which Most Pak americans dont possess. And what's wrong with Somalians? Compared to Pakistanis, they lead a more decent life and are not as prone to crime.
you need to provide quantifiable evidence, with full detailed research reports to support your claim, otherwise your arguments are invalid, baseless and a waste of forum space. :lol:

In that same eposide, they showed racist people attacking eastern asian nationalities. And got rid of them in they country.

The fact is, South and East Asia will always be targetted in racist nations and cities, as long as we South Asians and Eastern Asia wont be able to respect each other in the first place anyway.

I can't sleep at night knowing India is so culturally and religiously diverse :rofl:

was that supposed to mean anything kiddo or had a logic behing it or are you a pakistani?

oh wait if any of the 3 applies i totally understand... its ok please continue...

fellow indians watch as most of us get banned and the pakistanis inciting it will go scot free.........this itself tells more of pakistani culture and big heart:D

was that supposed to mean anything kiddo or had a logic behing it or are you a pakistani?

oh wait if any of the 3 applies i totally understand... its ok please continue...
hey kiddo learn to take a joke

now where were we?

oh yes, Indian students being attacked..:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom