What's new

Indian students beaten up by Ukranian Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dott

LOL. You should pull up facts that we only have 7 rail engines... Btw, wasn't it Pakistan tha splitted India into 3?

I know its pretty lame to bring up the same old story again. But still I am wondering why in spite of indians being inferior, Pakistanis want to act Indian in US. They are inviting trouble by doing so. I wonder if Omar, jellodragon,PakiRambo etc over act as Hindu Indians by sporting kumkums in their foreheads when they venture out..

@dott

They are talking about banning musim immigration coz you Indians are ruining our image everywhere.. Please don't bring your culture to USA of pissing everywhere on the streets, it's humiliating.

wtf is that supposed to mean now. we bring our culture ther so they ban muslim immigration :rofl:

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

@KRAIT

Karachi has GDP of 150 billion... Lahore has GDP of 40 billion.. Peshawar has GDP of 20 billion...

@dott

LOL. You should pull up facts that we only have 7 rail engines... Btw, wasn't it Pakistan tha splitted India into 3?

india splitted itself to give u what u have lolll, how can pakistan split when it didnt even exist before.

wtf is that supposed to mean now. we bring our culture ther so they ban muslim immigration :rofl:

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg
i think that facepalm is better suited for you

you said they're banning muslims, but not Indians

So I can't be muslim and Indian? :rofl:

then why r they talking about muslim immigration bans and putting indians into high posts in companies and universities?? how would u answer that. i have never heard of indian immigration ban.

Then why no Pakistani or Middle Eastern brown Muslim is ever attacked in Australia or else where, why only indian hindus are attacked everywhere in the world?

The Double Standards of Indians is just mind boggling.If it was Pakistani or any other Muslim then they would have said If you don't like it then leave the country or some bs like that - Indian really takes bigotry to whole new level.E.g this video
India In 2030 - YouTube

i think that facepalm is better suited for you

you said they're banning muslims, but not Indians

So I can't be muslim and Indian? :rofl:

if ur an indian ur an indian first not a muslim first..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom