What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Ḥashshāshīn;3738544 said:
One question

How did he tell the police what happened if his tongue was cut off...? :confused:

He was a student so I guess he was educated enough to write..

Why are Pakistani taking this incident personally on them? Are you some thekedaar of Islam? All Pakistanis in this thread have tried to run down the news, tried to prove it a conspiracy, tried to prove it a white lie and more over asked to proofs on it - Now, to this I need to ask - who are you to show proofs to? German police is investigating the incident and sooner or later they will get hold of those fanatic dikhead Islamists and put their sorry arses on fire. You keep crying for them, it is non consequential for others.

Dude, in how many crimes a victim is killed because they have seen the faces of the culprits ?

If this is your reason then pretty weak one.
And how many times have you seen the culprit narrating his true intentions to the vicitim, especially when the vicitim is not to be killed? Your objection is absurd.......the intent behind this fiasco is too obvious to be ignored.

And how many times have you seen the culprit narrating his true intentions to the vicitim, especially when the vicitim is not to be killed? Your objection is absurd.......the intent behind this fiasco is too obvious to be ignored.

while we guys bicker around in interweb forums, media has taken full advantage of this act :cry:

I mean seriously ? Do you really want me to give examples ? Kindly explain your entire post seems like instead of me being absurd, you seem confused.

And why would a student blame some one if nothing of that sort happened? You are trying hard to say that he is lying and the fact that he is not dead is proof enough that he is lying. Bravo! Speaks a lot about your hatred for the religion of the student.

Btw, had this been the other way around, say the student would have been a Muslim and attackers of other religion then all the defenders of Islam would have created havoc on the thread.. Height of hypocrisy! Then they open thread about their imaginary Muslim holocaust in Europe and anywhere else.

I've never heard of this punishment before, i.e. cutting the tongues of infidels. Is there any precedent?

Was there are precedent to suicide bombing ?

Please trust the fertile pious mind of these guys to come up with these "sanctioned" acts.

Bravo the superman who can speak with a slashed tongue .

The matter should be inbvestigated and the criminals need to be punished.

Bravo Pakistanis for thinking that if a person can not speak then he can not write as well!! I believe people of this caliber should be given special awards for their ingenuity..

Where did you read that he "Spoke" with his slashed tongue ? Can't he tell the crime by other means, hmmm, lemme guess, by writing ?

Bravo Pakistanis for thinking that if a person can not speak then he can not write as well!! I believe people of this caliber should be given special dumb awards for their ingenuity..

Where did you read that he "Spoke" with his slashed tongue ? Can't he tell the crime by other means, hmmm, lemme guess, by writing ?

My bad i dint consider that possibility.

Indeed it could be the case and if that is the case then its more sad that a young man was deprived of his speech abilities.

@jbond: kindly do not equate all Pakistanis for my mistake/overlooking. it was purely my fault not of my countrymen

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it could be the case and if that is the case then its more sad that a young man was deprived of his speech abilities.
Actually I gave a better reply.

When other poster asked this same question, I said he used sign language as it is compulsory for all foreign nationals to learn sign language in Germany. :D

@jbond: kindly do not equate all Pakistanis for my mistake/overlooking. it was purely my fault not of my countrymen

Jana, you are not the only one who has asked this question! Every other Pakistani here have tried to make victim look like a liar with an agenda against Islam. The reason they did so was because the victim is a Non muslim Indian!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I gave a better reply.

When other poster asked this same question, I said he used sign language as it is compulsory for all foreign nationals to learn sign language in Germany. :D

you are not the only one who has asked this question! Every other Pakistani here have tried to make victim look like a liar with an agenda against Islam. The reason they did so was because the victim is a Non muslim Indian!

1. i cant say about other Pakistani members but i do feel bad for myself since i dont expect myself to make silly mistakes. Hence dont want to make other members be blamed for my mistake.

2. for me it doesnt matter if the victim was non-Muslim or Indian. what matters is the crime which is condmnable. My impression was WTH how can someone do that in Germany

Back
Top Bottom