What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Apparently the attackers were Pakistanis!

From what i've been told by my German friends on my FB ..the version being stated by the Police ,, It was a racially motivated attack .. by 2 Pakistani's on an Indian !!

From another forum. ^

From another forum. ^

Source is timetraveller. :angel:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student's Tongue Cut in Possible Islamist Attack

An Indian man in Bonn claims to have been attacked and had his tongue lacerated by Islamists. He told police that a pair of perpetrators demanded that he convert to Islam before the assault. Police believe his story to be credible.

Indian Student in Bonn Has Tongue Cut in Possible Religious Attack - SPIEGEL ONLINE

From another forum. ^

It could be true because india and hindus are the UNFINISHED AGENDA of medieval islamic kings which pakistanis salafis want to complete.

Any evidence that this guy's story checks out?.

That's what the investigations will find out, but since not only the police, but also state security was included, there seems to be something behind it.
And the media is not claiming things here, but reporting about the attack and that the authorities are investigating, so it hardly makes sense to speculate on things, or finding excuses for the attack.

while i condemn it no less -- i just noticed that the source said "Possible Islamist Attack"

so where is the confirmation? where is the evidence? were there witnesses?

perhaps they had a personal enmity or it was a drug-induced rage......why are people jumping on the fact that this "may" have been a religious motivated violence?

and if it was -- then i reiterate (which i dont even need to do) --- has NOTHING to do with Islam. This is not the way Muslims promote Islam. It was merely a criminal act, and either way whoever did this act should be punished.

it's a fcked up incident -- but no need to sensationalize things

while i condemn it no less -- i just noticed that the source said "Possible Islamist Attack"

so where is the confirmation? where is the evidence? were there witnesses?

perhaps they had a personal enmity or it was a drug-induced rage......why are people jumping on the fact that this "may" have been a religious motivated violence?

and if it was -- then i reiterate (which i dont even need to do) --- has NOTHING to do with Islam. This is not the way Muslims promote Islam. It was merely a criminal act, and either way whoever did this act should be punished.

it's a fcked up incident -- but no need to sensationalize things

I have already shown reasonable evidence to assume the attack was Islamist. The victims testimony is evidence (..of course a 'Kafir's evidence might not be 'enough evidence' to convince the pure)

An Indian getting attacked in a Chrisitan western nation and asked by convert to Islam is pretty sensational. At least for Indians. (..and I suspect even for Germans)

...maybe the criminals were sexually abused at childhood, maybe they just got a kick picking on unsuspecting Indians or Kafirs .....so what ?...and obviously this was not a serious attempt to convert. This is a hate crime.

Left to myself, I would give a 50% chance for the attackers being pakistanis. The attackers seemed to have some indication that the brown south Asian was not a muslim. How many nations (...citizens) actually 'hate' Non Muslim south Asians and is violent enough to attack them???

o putar why don't you come back with something a little more to work with when you are less emotional....."50% chance" and "I think" type garbage is not what I asked for.

o putar why don't you come back with something a little more to work with when you are less emotional....."50% chance" and "I think" type garbage is not what I asked for.

:lol: ...do you think I am the Indian Govt. to provide you with folders of evidence when you ask for it ? ........who cares what 'you think' :disagree:

Left to myself, I would give a 50% chance for the attackers being pakistanis. The attackers seemed to have some indication that the brown south Asian was not a muslim. How many nations (...citizens) actually 'hate' Non Muslim south Asians and is violent enough to attack them???

and those indians constantly under attack in Ozzie-land were attacked by who?

let me guess -- your sources told you they were also Pakistanis right? Those chain-smoking ISI spooks?

:lol: ...do you think I am the Indian Govt. to provide you with folders of evidence when you ask for it ? ........who cares what 'you think' :disagree:

the feelings 'may' just be mutually-shared :)

It could be true because india and hindus are the UNFINISHED AGENDA of medieval islamic kings which pakistanis salafis want to complete.

you must be the intern or the chai wala of the dude in your avatar....you seem "well-rehearsed" !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and those indians constantly under attack in Ozzie-land were attacked by who?
let me guess -- your sources told you they were also Pakistanis right? Those chain-smoking ISI spooks?

Unless the Indians in Oz were attacked by 'bearded thugs without mustache' who ask them their 'religion' and then ask them to 'convert to Islam' .....I would guess they were 'racist Hate crimes' and not 'Hate crimes by Islamic supremacists'.

...kind of hard for pakistani's to attack Indians for 'racist' reasons :rofl: ... unless they are self proclaimed 'aryans' :P

Looks like a BS case to me. Any islamist engaged in preaching/attracting non-muslims towards islam will NEVER cut their tongues, looks like a pissed off incompetent indian trying to get even/defame Pakistnis in Germany.

well if true , then I don't know about the victim but sure aggressors will suffer in hell for this so called islamic act according to Islamic believes

Back
Top Bottom