What's new

Indian spy planes violate Pakistan airspace

Indian Spy Planes??? :lol: Mig-25 was retired decade ago man...now,is it drone or some Elint platform???only few days ago,a drone crossed the border..India now rely on Drone and sats for spying and recon...now,don't get jumpy..Indian Herons don't carry weapons,at least not officially...

The Indian planes continued to fly inside Pakistani air space for several minutes until planes from Pakistan took to the air, leading to a retreat of the Indian planes.

Why didn't we shoot at it. :pissed:

Nakkial sector is witness to the most heavy firing...

BTW, CAP in those areas is from Peshawar I believe...correct me if I am wrong, @Oscar, @Muradk?

Last edited by a moderator:
No news channels are reporting this. I think our media got matured overnight.

As I said in the other thread, I would hope orders come from top down to shoot down any enemy intruders. The means and capability are very much there and ready.

Indian Spy Planes??? :lol: Mig-25 was retired decade ago man...now,is it drone or some Elint platform???only few days ago,a drone crossed the border..India now rely on Drone and sats for spying and recon...now,don't get jumpy..Indian Herons don't carry weapons,at least not officially...

Well - you guys were forced to pay the israelis for the searcher-II you guys had on trial. We shot it down in 2002 and we can do it again when needed

WTF they were doing first in our air space,

Screw PAF. it must be for surveillance on our side of LOC. i hate this ball less COAS. BCH kuch kerta he nhi ha.
COAS has nothing to do with PAF !
:laughcry:
plus there is a standard SOP that is followed in this case interceptors were sent!

Well where do we have spy planes (other than drones)? Mig 25 has been retired......

COAS has nothing to do with PAF !
:laughcry:
plus there is a standard SOP that is followed in this case interceptors were sent!

I know nothing to do with paf but you know very well who is main power in our country who can order..............

lolzzz..... The posts are cool ..... but the aerospace violation last time was for 01 minute and sixteen seconds... and this time a little longer for 3 minutes.....

Shooting it down with BVR is difficult especially if gets shot down in Indian Territory ... shooting down a plane on the border is not advisable since the wreckage of falls in indian terrirtory they will have a perfect excuse and similarly pakistan to start shooting down ur unarmed planes via BVR saying ur planes violated.....

Yeh noke jhonk tau laggi rehti hai ..... but the incident on LOC where one PAK Army Captain embrassed Shahdat and a soldier is wounded is serious and there will be repercussions which might further increase the tensions....

Lets hope both sides wake up before its toooooo damnnnn lateeeee.....

Shoot them down? Just like a walk in the park, what? :omghaha: is the PAF the only air force in the world to have BVR capability? Are you aware that India has an air force too? Which has far more BVR weapons? :azn:

Repeat your statement in front of a mirror and you might realise how much retarded you actually sound.

Buy them a GPS.

5o0vNduLRibB1nu2qPim4rEhcmGVW3iCGrdfYd_kBbE7ZSod4B1DSghCKBj69QaiSkg=w300

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom