What's new

Indian spy collared in Rahim Yar Khan

Learn to respect other Nation and no one will bad mouth about yours! You should have think before writing those words about my Nation! Now burn baby, BURN!

Look buddy, father does not mean any biological insemination here. Its a symbolic title.

You guys gave Jinnah that title, while our Congress-centric narrative bestowed it on Gandhi, forgetting many other pillars of our freedom struggle, relegating them to lesser rans.

But if you want to know who was really responsible for birthing Pakistan, it was Jinnah, Gandhi, Mountbatten, and Nehru. All equal fathers of Pakistan, historically speaking.

But what's the fuss?

He is an Indian Muslim. Wasn't Pakistan made for Indian Muslims?

How do you know he is Muslim ?

Have you been Intimate with him ? :p:

Just because he says his name is Jumma Khan does not make him a Muslim.

If I told you my name is GUNGA DIN, would you accept me as your compatriot..... :cheesy::omghaha:

How do you know he is Muslim ?

Have you been Intimate with him ?

Just because he says his name is Jumma Khan does not make him a Muslim.

If I told you my name is GUNGA DIN, would you accept me as your compatriot..... :cheesy::omghaha:

Sir you have him. Open his pyjama and check no. Simple.

If its chopped = Clifton

If its whole = Chop

Look buddy, father does not mean any biological insemination here. Its a symbolic title.

You guys gave Jinnah that title, while our Congress-centric narrative bestowed it on Gandhi, forgetting many other pillars of our freedom struggle, relegating them to lesser rans.

But if you want to know who was really responsible for birthing Pakistan, it was Jinnah, Gandhi, Mountbatten, and Nehru. All equal fathers of Pakistan, historically speaking.

You left out qasim and the one's after him.

:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Funny pakistanis trying very hard for the past 6 months to harm india with spies, drones BBC bulshit, loc attack.. :laughcry:

By the way... ASK BBC THEY'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON 3 OF THEM:omghaha:

Don't shit from your mouth here, go & do it in a place where Indians always shit from their mouth.

@ op..let me guess...another Muslim guy..with family on the other side..? Must have been living in some juggi jhopadi in a pakistani slum..?..yeah? the one off retard who illegally made across the border.

I don't get this though...if RAW controls whole political parties...many media. ..many NGO's in pakistan..even Most of the taliban.. (except ofc the patriotic army and isi)..Most of the liberal Aman ki aasha people...then why would we need a two bit vagabond spy?.

It was Akhand Bharat reunited under the Marathas, with the Muslim forces khadedoed across the continent to across the Indus.

The British came just in time. For you. And our Gandhi and his ilk did the rest. For you.

Never forget who you need to really thank.
And what happened to Maratha's
Never Forget Him,he still makes a Large Part out of US...............
4693626319_0d14ef6ef5.jpg

Third Battle of Panipat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

damn,our spy count reduced to 36984..we must sent reinforcement of 16 spies ASAP to maintain 37000 round figure..

trust??? what are you 13????

Its like LeT attacking Pakistani military which doesn't serve anything... and if Khalistani wants to start the crisis again and want separate state then they'll take responsibility for the attacks.. that's why Terrorists organizations all over the world accept responsibility.. learn soometing about it.

Americans have no interests in it and if it was ISIS before all the terrorists gun downed they would have accepted in Twitter or something.. Evidence will be shown don't worry but as usual Pakistanis would say not enough,, aren't we already seeing that with a Pakistani terrorist lakvee... ya ya,, You shoot down as drone which never used by our armed forces... like i said ask BBC they'll provide you more evidence... tell to take the info to Americans then never speak a words to them because you have no info.

Hahaha, Lakvi? Provide evidence? Plus that drone? We provided video footage and photo graphs took by that drone and you still are not admitting it? This is real cowardliness please

Terrorist attacks staged in Pakistan have killed over 35000 people , 5,000 of which are law enforcement personnel, and caused material damage to the pakistans economy totalling US$67 billion by the IMF and the World Bank.

Now lets talk about ISI's efficiency...first learn to protect your self than try to screw others.
Radicle population of pakistan and govt policy is good enough to finish pakistan

Hahaha, I knew you are gonna say this. Have you ever seen the Afghan-Pakistan border? If not please see its terrain right, plus those terrorists were living inside Pakistan, in the state like a terrorist could be living next to me because they took weapons in their hands, they were ordinary people before this and were tortured and fed up by the CIA, RAW etc ..

Now lets talk about India. There are no terrorists in state? Right ... and this is your security oops.

yes we have terrorists in India exported by pakistan(worlds terrorist hub). By the way balochistan or karachi me jo roj log mar rahe hain wo bhi ttp kar raha hain kya? dont blame everything on CIA and RAW, ma ke pet se nikalke jehad karne chalte ho tum log

Back
Top Bottom