What's new

Indian spy collared in Rahim Yar Khan

RYK is a hotbed for RAW spy activities. This SOBs life is officially over, he will be sorry in ways he hasn't even imagined yet.

Sir raham. Khuda ka khauf. Banda musalman hai, muhajir hai.

Be nice to him. Remember we have a girl without a passport here.

Mountbatten was India's father and clearly supported India over Pakistan heck you even allowed him to be first governor general in honor of said support. As for Nehru he was more like the stepfather forced to raise Mountbatten's bastard spawn in exchange for sleeping with his wife. As for Gandhi considering he was a faggot it can be assumed he had never fathered a damn thing in his life.

While we are playing house house, care to opine on who was Bangladesh's father ?

Dnt just hang him .use drill machine, iron , boiled water etc first.

Sir raham. Khuda ka khauf. Banda musalman hai, muhajir hai.

Be nice to him. Remember we have a girl without a passport here.

While we are playing house house, care to opine on who was Bangladesh's father ?

You think RAW operatives run around saying "Namaste I'm Abhijit Mishra and I work for RAW, I actually don't know where RYK can you please tell me because I'm supposed to spy on your country over there "?

Rahim Yar Khan is One of the three Districts of Bahawalpur Division, bordering
districts Bahawalpur, Rajanpur, Ghotki and India, there is a substantial population of Hindus mostly, mengwaals and bhel in the district. People living on both sides of the border are so similar that its a peace of cake for anybody to cross the broder and get settled on the other side, really hard to catch a spy without credible intelligence, this is no hear-say i am telling u all this because i belong to Rahim Yar Khan and my tenants were hindus who migrated to india a couple of years ago through same border without any documents coz there is no way to catch people in a 12,000 Sq Kms desert terrain without prior information. India must have hundreds of spies in RYK so would be the case in jaisalmir in favour of Pakistan etc.

Back
Top Bottom