What's new

Indian spiritual leader in critical condition

His trust provides water to nearly 1 million people in 750 villages in andra pradesh.His hospital Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences in Puttaparthi gives free medical care like free surgery etc.He is well known for financing various water projects across the country through his trust....he has spent hudreds of crores on these projects.Even corrupt as*s*h#$% chief minister of tamil nadu Karunanidhi has praised him for it :).

I had the opportunity to visit saibaba's hospital in bangalore. They money they spend on showcasing the hospital could have bear the cost of few thousands surgery. Dont know much about other projects. But, this people tries to create an image through charitable works so that they can stay beyond law of the land. Remember, they can easily deal with crores of black money...they just have to say..' donation from followers'...and they can easily spend few percent of that for charity....

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people who worship him as god :hitwall:

I realized aftre reading many topics on PDF that you indian peoples love making GODs..whoever perform little xceptional in his field become ur GOD

be it cricketers like sachin or magician like this baba or actor like shah rukh khan

but whoever he is i will say get well soon from this critical condition :)

He is a cheat, charlatan, fake baba. I wish he does not die before being punished for his crimes.
There are enough people within and outside India who have written about this man. Absolute disgrace that people call him even a spiritual guru.

I realized aftre reading many topics on PDF that you indian peoples love making GODs..whoever perform little xceptional in his field become ur GOD

be it cricketers like sachin or magician like this baba or actor like shah rukh khan

but whoever he is i will say get well soon from this critical condition :)

See the thing is we "Indian peoples" treat other Indians as Gods whereas you Pakistani people treat the Americans as Gods.

With all due respect to the followers.... Chor hai ssaala!!!! (Found it Offensive.. then apply some minds and see his "Miraculous" videos and activities )..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom