What's new

Indian spiritual leader in critical condition

I have heard he brought 2 folks back from the dead :lol:

Yeah they were allegedly impotent and he cured them. He apparently also did a lot for cancer research. I don't know how far all this is true. Having said that, I don't believe that even his followers would go so far as to term him a "God". Most Hindus stop at Krishna as being God and reject any other claims to almightyness. I also heard that he could perform some powerful magic stuff like making your money disappear from your wallet

He claims himself to be the reincarnation of the great great Sufi saint of Sirdi, the Satya Sai Baba.

Can any one with even a little rational thinking imagine this to be a fact...??

Look how the real Baba lived, and look at him...

Next some one will come up with the reincarnation of Kabir Das.. The Kabir Baba:laugh:

like???????

His trust provides water to nearly 1 million people in 750 villages in andra pradesh.His hospital Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences in Puttaparthi gives free medical care like free surgery etc.He is well known for financing various water projects across the country through his trust....he has spent hudreds of crores on these projects.Even corrupt as*s*h#$% chief minister of tamil nadu Karunanidhi has praised him for it :).

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, title is misleading, He is spiritual leader but not god... please change the title....

how does one attain the status of god in your mythology? I wonder why tendulkar is and this baba ji is not ?

a BBC doc on him. It is sad that only his death will bring an end to his power and not justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^I have already posted that doc here :smokin:

how does one attain the status of god in your mythology? I wonder why tendulkar is and this baba ji is not ?

first of all neither that baba nor sachin tendulkar is god. sachin is usually just complimented as god of cricket due to his talent & records. secondly Hinduism is itself very complex & confusing. for some the mythological figures are god & for some they are incarnation of god.

first of all neither that baba nor sachin tendulkar is god. sachin is usually just complimented as god of cricket due to his talent & records. secondly Hinduism is itself very complex & confusing. for some the mythological figures are god & for some they are incarnation of god.

I heard people worship Tendulkar? and there is a dadicated Mandir for his idol's worship ? some other dude here also confirmed this...

He claims himself to be the reincarnation of the great great Sufi saint of Sirdi, the Satya Sai Baba.

Can any one with even a little rational thinking imagine this to be a fact...??

Look how the real Baba lived, and look at him...

Next some one will come up with the reincarnation of Kabir Das.. The Kabir Baba:laugh:

Yeh and your TV serial shows the sirdi saint mixing up two faiths.

above all the actor shown as sai baba of sirdi has long nails full of dirrt :disagree:

He cures others diseases, but need a super speciality hospital to cure his disease :rofl:
I pity those who worshiped him as a God!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom