What's new

Indian Special Forces

EzioAltaïr;3455290 said:
Finally, one good decision. :tup:

The army can buy it on it's own, so less red tape, less chance of buying substandard stuff for double the cost (yes Tatra, I'm talking about you :P), and the things are being bought by people who know what is needed.

Yeah...and we can expect to see the results within a few years if not months.The SFs will have what they want and hence their mordernisation will take place faster and they wont have to wait for F-INSAS.

Like Abingdonboy was mentioning if we could get a Special Forces command with Special budget then it would be the best thing which could have happened to the SFs.

Offtopic!

Has anyone watched this programme?..Used to be among my favourite but after D3 another part hasnt come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offtopic!

Has anyone watched this programme?..Used to be among my favourite but after D3 another part hasnt come.

That's coold- I've never even heard of this show!! Are any of the instructors ex Indian SF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats probably the most fake *** show after Roadies, that I have seen. Fuckin losers.

PARA (SF(??

Cant say for sure...The badges were blurred.All of them have experience of fighting terrorism in kashmir.They were showing repititively that they are Ex Army offficer and i find it hard to believe due to some reasons.

Anyway the show apart from some drama...which is good for Channel's TRP... is good to watch as it shows some training and how youngsters who have no idea about Operations and Military try to adapt and train themselves to fight terrorists.

Hi guys,We had this debate on the SFF in this thread a few months ago and now i have luckily found out a pic of SFF which is 7-8 years old.

So let me test you guys here...All you fans of Indian SOF can you tell me what is the first and most important thing about the pic that you notice? :azn: ;)

643988_213068025490588_225777669_n.jpg

^^^^Female SFF?? :woot:

Maybe Airborne Medic.Like in the last expedition there was this doctor from N-E wearing maroon beret.

Anyways its nice you saw the chick first among the men..;)...but thats not what i was pointing to.Theres one more strange thing or rather interesting thing about the pic.

Back
Top Bottom