FB_IMG_1495041037159.jpg
FB_IMG_1495004894585.jpg
FB_IMG_1494992013091.jpg
mpQ8hSt.jpg

FB_IMG_1494270531112.jpg

NSG

Last edited:
Why still those old M1 Steel Helmets?
They aren't steel, they are Kevlar Orlite-M helmets.

View attachment 398008
NSG and Force One commando in the background. They do conduct joint exercises very often.
@Abingdonboy
Those are Mumbai QRT, no?

But yeah, NSG and Force One must train together a lot considering there is a NSG hub in the city.

As opposed to mature babies in pakistani....wait, what's the pak equivalent of NSG?
Leave them to their jealousy bro.

Doesn't look like Delhi Metro, any idea where this is?

Those Addidas GSG-9 boots are like $200 :o::o:

As opposed to mature babies in pakistani....wait, what's the pak equivalent of NSG?
Ignore these kids by our side.

Btw we've SWAT units provincially devided unlike NSG which is a Federal Unit.

Special Combat Unit of KP
Pakistan-New-Look-of-Special-Combat-Unit-SCU-Boys-of-KPK-10294.jpg

SPECIAL SECURITY UNIT SINDH
img-special-security-unit-ssu-411.jpg

aee0b9c493f2b0fbae7ac9c3f645c611.jpg

hdr.gif

PUNJAB ELITE FORCE
Pakistan-police-Elite-force.jpg

We also have Rangers and they're not only a Border Force. You can call the equivalent to the NSG since they're operating in most of the Major cities against Insurgents.

IMG_20170519_121416.jpg

NSG Commandos mock drill at Huda Metro Station

@Gessler bro please don't reply to such fanboys.

@Abingdonboy Yes i always verify before posting. F1 has this navy blue uniform with patch on left shoulder while QRT has dark blue uniform and they have yellow patch on left side. So they are F1 for sure.
FB_IMG_1495307828945_20170521153942136.jpg

See the picture above right side. F1 joint ex with NSG.

Last edited:
Ignore these kids by our side.

Btw we've SWAT units provincially devided unlike NSG which is a Federal Unit.

Special Combat Unit of KP
Pakistan-New-Look-of-Special-Combat-Unit-SCU-Boys-of-KPK-10294.jpg

SPECIAL SECURITY UNIT SINDH
img-special-security-unit-ssu-411.jpg

aee0b9c493f2b0fbae7ac9c3f645c611.jpg

hdr.gif

PUNJAB ELITE FORCE
Pakistan-police-Elite-force.jpg

We also have Rangers and they're not only a Border Force. You can call the equivalent to the NSG since they're operating in most of the Major cities against Insurgents.
Broadly, SSG's Zaheer unit is Pakistan's NSG equivalent but the comparison is pretty messy considering the differences in force structure and legal authority.

View attachment 398305
NSG Commandos mock drill at Huda Metro Station

@Gessler bro please don't reply to such fanboys.

@Abingdonboy Yes i always verify before posting. F1 has this navy blue uniform with patch on right shoulder while QRT has dark blue uniform and they have yellow patch on left side. So they are F1 for sure.
View attachment 398309
See the picture above right side. F1 joint ex with NSG.
Nice bro, your attention to detail always blows me away, keep it up!

+ any info/updates on NSG's plan to get their own (decommisioned) commercial a/c for exercise purposes (as opposed to their mockup in use right now)?

Broadly, SSG's Zaheer unit is Pakistan's NSG equivalent but the comparison is pretty messy considering the differences in force structure and legal authority.

+ any info/updates on NSG's plan to get their own (decommisioned) commercial a/c for exercise purposes (as opposed to their mockup in use right now)?
Thanks.
No updates on that.

NSG is Paramilitary SF, therefore it cannot be compared with SSG's Zarrar Company which is Extreme Elite. NSG doesn't deal with Espionage, Covert Warfare and Clandestine Operations but merely a SWAT unit.

NSG is Paramilitary SF, therefore it cannot be compared with SSG's Zarrar Company which is Extreme Elite. NSG doesn't deal with Espionage, Covert Warfare and Clandestine Operations but merely a SWAT unit.
Firstly, the NSG is not merely a "SWAT unit".

And I had said it was a messy and imperfect comparison, Zaheer Company has a similar CT role but it's true, Pakistan has nothing that compares to NSG.

Firstly, the NSG is not merely a "SWAT unit".

And I had said it was a messy and imperfect comparison, Zaheer Company has a similar CT role but it's true, Pakistan has nothing that compares to NSG.
Yes Zarrar Unit is used in such situations. But as i said earlier. We've Provincial Units which are equivalent to NSG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom