What's new

Indian Special Forces

Security personnel stands guard at the airport following an hijack alert in Mumbai.
587108-160417-gs-06.jpg
CISF, would be more appropriate to put it in the emergency services thread bro.

-------------------------
-------------------------

Counter Assualt Team (CAT) members of the SPG during the PM's various visits to Odisha and Surat on the weekend of 15&16th April 2017:

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco2_500.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco3_250.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco4_400.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco5_400.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco6_540.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco7_250.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco9_400.png

tumblr_ookrf5OGyo1tjfjuco10_1280.png

Aha. ACH-2000 again. With SFF this time.

Someone needs to keep track of the units so far seen with these new helmets. So far Maratha LI is the only regular unit seen with these.

Nice pics! I always enjoy relishing new photos of NSG...however, every time I see them and the old helmets are still being fiddled with, I have pangs of pain deep in my gut. Most operatives nowadays are seen with ACH-2000 types (with side-rails) which are fine but given their role and environments, something lighter should be provided. Like a FAST or at least ACH-2001 (high-cut).

I understand the lack of cutting-edge equipment for regulars, but NSG operatives are the nation's premier internal anti-terror special forces, goddamn it!

View attachment 392185
I was wondering, is the solider in the S.F.F pic Indian?

So many god-awful mistakes in this. :disagree::hitwall:

• The SFF guy is an Afghan National Army (ANA) soldier
  • Para-SF is actually a British Army guy with their standard-issue SA-80A2 rifle
  • Force One depicts Israel Defense Forces personnel
  • MARCOS picture is actually US Navy SEALS
  • NSG and Blackcats are one and the same, not two separate SFs
  • Ghatak is actually a Para-SF guy
To top it all off, what exactly is this a compilation of? Indian Military Special Forces? Paramilitary units? Metropolitan anti-terror units? I don't see any reason why all these have been grouped together. Most probably the maker wanted to create a compilation of "Indian forces that look cool"...and ended up including Brits, Americans, Israelis and Afghans in his work. :cheesy:

What scars are you guys talking about?

The Rifle from FN Herstal. Special forces Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR).

MK16_Scar_L_Sideview.png

Exactly what I was wondering haha. And thanks I literally forgot about the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom