What's new

Indian Special Forces

Well you don't need just to reply every other post ,specially when in comes from a senior member. He doesn't mean to insult any nationality ,he just raised the question .A glass with I Pod headphone in shooting range is not common atleast in India army ranges.
Well you don't need just to reply every other post ,specially when in comes from a senior member. He doesn't mean to insult any nationality ,he just raised the question .A glass with I Pod headphone in shooting range is not common atleast in India army ranges.

Dude I've seen Indian troops/commandos using computer headphones and even regular headphones on wireless sets.

I have seen many things like troops wearing salwaar kameez or putting charpayee as obstacle.All am talking about is Indian army practice range doesn't allow these thing.

Wrong observation asusual .. No PA regular wears shalwar kameez .. It's the traditional uniform of FC worn on Fridays.. Like your Sikhs wear their turbans .. As for charpoyes.. I'm not sure why you are presenting the example of police? When your police itself is much more pathetic to begin with..

So Reply logically .. And take laxatives for your motions.

As for practice range .. Who knows the Bangladeshi probably was using those plugs with his wireless like your own forces.. Or did you see him holding his cell too.

Wrong observation asusual .. No PA regular wears shalwar kameez .. It's the traditional uniform of FC worn on Fridays.. Like your Sikhs wear their turbans .. As for charpoyes.. I'm not sure why you are presenting the example of police? When your police itself is much more pathetic to begin with..

So Reply logically .. And take laxatives for your motions.

As for practice range .. Who knows the Bangladeshi probably was using those plugs with his wireless like your own forces.. Or did you see him holding his cell too.
Never post things faster than brain processing speed.

Did you check my post ,ironhead ?Am talking about standard practice in IA firing range. At least We have a police for policing,while pakistan got army even to do policing .That how pathetic condition should be define.

images (6).jpg

Marcos with Brazilian and South African counterparts

Dude I've seen Indian troops/commandos using computer headphones and even regular headphones on wireless sets.

And it is bad.........How?

I don't see any drawback in using regular headphones on wireless sets. If ruggedness is a problem, buy a waterproof one.

Headphones are something that are mass produced ,and I do not think any military supplier would be able to compete with high-end headphone producing companies. And buying from market ,in comparison to buying them via tendering process, would also eliminate chances of bug implants.

Only place where one would need dedicated military grade headphones is on personal miniature comms , not with wireless boxes.

Never post things faster than brain processing speed.

Did you check my post ,ironhead ?Am talking about standard practice in IA firing range. At least We have a police for policing,while pakistan got army even to do policing .That how pathetic condition should be define.

Pak army doesn't do policing .. It's not a riot control force like Indian army..just couple of months back IA was controlling patels.. How pathetic is that... Mobs going ape shit over caste quotas..

Back
Top Bottom