What's new

Indian Special Forces

Late Captain Pawan Kumar:

tumblr_o34gxw9YNE1tjfjuco1_540.png

tumblr_o34gxw9YNE1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_o34gxw9YNE1tjfjuco3_1280.png

Unfortunately for me, I was told by a retired officer that I am ineligible to even try to join Special forces(along with armoured and aviation corps of the army)as I am too tall at 208cm.Unlike in US which provides waivers in many cases to candidates over 203cm, Indian Army has no such system.
Anyways I am pretty sure I would have failed the physicals even if I was shorter.

Unfortunately for me, I was told by a retired officer that I am ineligible to even try to join Special forces(along with armoured and aviation corps of the army)as I am too tall at 208cm.Unlike in US which provides waivers in many cases to candidates over 203cm, Indian Army has no such system.
Anyways I am pretty sure I would have failed the physicals even if I was shorter.

Seriously? Then the PBG be disbanded ...!!!! What's you height? (yeah armor and aviation is an issue except Jaguars)

Seriously? Then the PBG be disbanded ...!!!! What's you height? (yeah armor and aviation is an issue except Jaguars)
Most PBG personnel are around 190cm.
I am 208cm(~6'10").
When I applied for OFB, I had to go through a medical test that all candidates over 200cm had to undertake to check whether they have acromegaly/Marfans or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom