What's new

Indian Special Forces

Guys!!! This is a pic thread. Stop your BS discussions here. I get excited every time i see a new post and only to be disappointed to see the lame discussion still going on. Damn fcuk!!

. I get excited every time i see a new post and only to be disappointed to see the lame discussion still going on
marcos in kashmir.
marcos in kashmir.... source-marine commanods marcos-few fearless facebook.jpg

yeah man nice covert operations.look good in civilian dress.
but when comes with weapons again that will be average.
marcos in Kashmir... very old pics...
jsjs.jpg

weapons used during a covert operation will be similar to the one the enemy uses...
yes, our SF need much improvement when it comes to equipment. but that don't mean they use absolute equipment. every SF units of india uses tavor and M4. while SG(as we know) use FN SCAR.
BTW equipment used by special forces are classified. no way we could know that.

which boat is this
design looks like a soap box
and fn mag dosent they use miniguns.

i don't know the name of the boat. army also uses it. during the flood in kashmir, army extensively used that boat. it have the ability to move in shallow water.
miniguns are not used(don't know if they use it now-the pics are taken in 2007. )

weapons like these for great fire power
1280px-thumbnail.jpg

even iran developes this kind of weapons.

i don't know the name of the boat. army also uses it. during the flood in kashmir, army extensively used that boat. it have the ability to move in shallow water.
miniguns are not used(don't know if they use it now-the pics are taken in 2007.

man u give the answers politely not like others members trying to kick me off the threat and from this site.
i ask differently and i like to compare.

Don't think that would be a problem,as in case of rifles too such bending had to be done,but in case of an RPG the shooting happens not frequently,so that shouldn't e a major issue.

jpan8p.jpg

Could any one say what type of sighs are in this Russian AkMs?

Looks like a VO Strikefire Red dot.

i know they are in training but why they are only carrying the AR. not other stuffs
hqdefault.jpg

12.jpg

Guys!!! This is a pic thread. Stop your BS discussions here. I get excited every time i see a new post and only to be disappointed to see the lame discussion still going on. Damn fcuk!!

where the hell it is written pic threat .
the threat heading dosent says that.
and its good to b excited and curious.
ask every day learn every day.
explore and discover man.

read books read news.
read blogs.
and discussion is better than believing in old thoughts and stories that you read in past and still belives that.

i know they are in training but why they are only carrying the AR. not other stuffs
hqdefault.jpg

12.jpg

bro,equipments used in operations depends on the type of operation. terrain etc. that pics(2nd pics) you post is french navel SF and the 1st pics is indian army SF in a shallow water(river). all those equipment are used by indian navy marcos. in the left side(2nd pics) that black colored equipment is MST JET BOOTS.
our marcos uses black ace marine propulsion system.

Right now it is in trials with the Special Forces of Singapore and the Indian Navy.( this news was posted in this page. that is why many members asked you to check previous pages.. Indian Special Forces | Page 225)
MILITARY TECHNOLOGY: ISDEF2013: Speed Up Your Navy Diver with OPCON Marine's BLACKACE

indian navy marcos.
10712757_829650660412509_3518280772471979071_n.jpg
10689895_505752062860693_6924375803180909625_n.jpg

why our soldiers in regular troops and SF looks skinny and malnutrition.

generally Asians are skinny.. and our soldiers don't spend as much time in gym, like their western soldier.

Last edited:
hope to see our SF with full gear in FUTURE.

as all the advanced equipments are still in trails.

after 26/11, india is now giving special attention to its military special forces.
civilins like us don't get any info on the equipment of SF. they are classified information.
but physical fitness in gym should also be their regular activity in SF.

what rasan or packet food does our SF use in their missions. or during war times.
things are changing now. our sf are now following western SF.

our army SF from the video released by army 2 days ago.
upload_2015-8-16_21-5-46-png.247659

upload_2015-8-16_21-6-51-png.247662

upload_2015-8-16_21-6-23-png.247661

upload_2015-8-16_21-6-5-png.247660

according to our conversations,
i realize that all our SF has advanced weapons and equipment in development mode or in trails.
buy the time they came to service .think what other countrys SF will get.

and again the question will come,when comparing with them. what will this cycle will go on

special forces of the countries with large defense budget will be better equipped than the SF with smaller budget. and this cycle will go on. as our deference budget is increasing and gov. and military is now focusing on unconventional/special operation warfare.. our SF will get much better equipment in the near future.

Guys,specially @callofduty for heaven's sake stop that dick measuring contest of yours.This is a picture thread,so please don't start debating here,if you really want to debate please go to the Small Arms by DRDO and ARDE thread.
@waz bhaijaan please do clean the last couple of pages of this thread coz these guys made a mess out of everything:hitwall:

Uffffff. Thread reopened. If only I had the power to slow down people's internet connections, it would at curb the sheer numbers of posts they could put up and ruin a thread. :angry::disagree:

If you want to have a discussion, then open up another thread.

@hkdas @Unknowncommando any more pics of the NSG from I-day deployments? Looks like they have got some new toys (helmet mounted).
NO MORE PICS FOUND BRO
Special Operational Command in a year

To eradicate the delay in special operations, The government plans to make a special operation command similar to American SOCOM, which controls all the special forces from all services.These will include the NSG and CRPF special forces Cobra. Under the new uniform command, the Special Operational Command from Delhi orders the designated forces nearby to act against the threat,

Indian Commands http://sajeevpearlj.blogspot.in/…/government-plans-to-draft…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom