What's new

Indian Special Forces

why you ask bro?? never heard NSG conducting trail on FN SCAR or HK 416... 2 years ago i heard a rummer about marcos conducting trial on H&K 416. no news after that. there is a chance for PARA SF will induct FN SCAR as SG have it.

I ask because I heard from a friend that HK officials visited Manesar last month to monitor trials of the HK 416/7 for the SAG.

+ I don't know if the PARA (SF) are interested in the FN SCAR, they have Tavors and M4s, the SG simply get whatever weapons they want hence why you see them with the FN SCAR (as well as many other exotic weapons).

I ask because I heard from a friend that HK officials visited Manesar last month to monitor trials of the HK 416/7 for the SAG.

+ I don't know if the PARA (SF) are interested in the FN SCAR, they have Tavors and M4s, the SG simply get whatever weapons they want hence why you see them with the FN SCAR (as well as many other exotic weapons).

bro, i think those are H&K 416.
nasg phantom commandos.jpg

that standing commando holds 416. that is not mp-5 or 552
NSG phantoms.jpg

bro, i think those are H&K 416.
View attachment 241046
that standing commando holds 416. that is not mp-5 or 552
View attachment 241047

I'm going to say it's a SIG552:
nasg-phantom-commandos-jpg.241046

It's the stock that does it for me.

paskausg553sb.jpg

sig552_trijicon_9681.jpg

I know the HK416 from my time in the RNoAF - it was our standard weapon (we used the HK416N), the stock in the first pic doesn't look like that of a HK416, it looks like a SIG552. A one-piece stock that curves near the receiver? That's not how the 416 is (as seen below), that's a 552.

The 416's stock is collapsible and doesn't curve near the receiver like the 552's. It goes straight back into the shooter's shoulder.

HK416_abasdfasd.png

You can hide the curve with a cheek rest though, but there isn't one in the pic of the Indian Operator.

That's definitely a SIG-552 bro!

Definitely, anything to add to my analysis? Or anything to correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to say it's a SIG552:
nasg-phantom-commandos-jpg.241046

It's the stock that does it for me.

paskausg553sb.jpg

sig552_trijicon_9681.jpg

I know the HK416 from my time in the RNoAF - it was our standard weapon (we used the HK416N), the stock in the first pic doesn't look like that of a HK416, it looks like a SIG552. A one-piece stock that curves near the receiver? That's not how the 416 is (as seen below), that's a 552.

The 416's stock is collapsible and doesn't curve near the receiver like the 552's. It goes straight back into the shooter's shoulder.

HK416_abasdfasd.png

You can hide the curve with a cheek rest though, but there isn't one in the pic of the Indian Operator.

Definitely, anything to add to my analysis? Or anything to correct?
thanks for that info bro.. :-)

Well i am not...I still love the rugged power of Russian AKs aand Check VZs over plastic weapons . :)

Back
Top Bottom