What's new

Indian Special Forces

What does the Indian president's convoy look like when it arrives at the Republic Day parade? Watch this video below (please forgive the soundtrack):

To be fair I've always been less than pleased with the soundtrack of that video but I couldn't think of anything better....
@Abingdonboy you will be pleased to hear that one of your videos has been posted in a Wall Street Journal article

Obama to India’s president: Thanks but no thanks, I’ll meet you there. - The Washington Post
Cool! Thanks for pointing that out :D

PARA in KARGIL

Indian-Commandos-in-Kashmir.jpg

images

The video says "this content has WMG which is not allowed in the country you reside in". :(

Pls give me another link :(
or atleast the tag so that I can search for it.
I didn't realise that my song selection would pretty much block it from the entire world :(

But try using a proxy server?

Thats very dangerous :fie: if my ip pops up during the random checks online then I might as well be deported.
I wish I could watch it though. :(
ooooooo, don't risk it then!

I'm really annoyed, I like the songs in the vid but I didn't realise that WMG is blocked in almost every country in the world :mad:

Nope, it's a new vid that I only created and uploaded yesterday :D
Oh!
Is there any other way I can access that video?
can you not upload a video sans WMG??

Abingdonboy said:
My mistake, your screenshot said 4.44am :P
No way, my mobile clock is set in hours and not in am/pm. It has always been like that. Lol

Oh!
Is there any other way I can access that video?
can you not upload a video sans WMG??
I'll probably do that which is annoying because the song that is causing all this WMG fuss is really appropriate to this video.

@Koovie, you've seen the vid right? Any suggestions about what song to replace the first song with?

No way, my mobile clock is set in hours and not in am/pm. It has always been like that. Lol
Let's just pretend this never happened, I realise I was being incredibly stupid now :tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom