What's new

Indian Special Forces

10351444_716083225172478_5068459594453376819_n.jpg

10264643_716081385172662_3941391730658915199_n.jpg

10351302_716094185171382_6583423602804501949_n.jpg

Are the Garuds being more concerned with Operational Security now (wearing face masks)?

It is a fashion thing if you ask me.

The only operators who need to hide their face are those involved in Kashmir Spec Ops or the ones who would be part of a 26/11 kind of operation.

It is a fashion thing if you ask me.

The only operators who need to hide their face are those involved in Kashmir Spec Ops or the ones who would be part of a 26/11 kind of operation.
I actually think it's fair enough. Something I learnt a while back was these Garuds have to undergo extensive background checks because they perform QRT duties for some of the IAF's most critical and strategically important installations (let's not speculate which these are) so it makes sense that they protect their identity where possible, not doing so invites all kinds of sinister acts.

A Bollywood movie "BABY" based on Spec Ops has released.I just happened to see a programme "couching with Koel" on Headlines today discussing about the film and strangely the discussion went into depth about spec ops when a participant who was the Capt. of IA Special Forces comes in and says "I know what you guys are talking about and i have killed 100 terrorists lost a few men and even crossed into Pakistan" nd then he carries on with his question about why dont the Bollywood directors go into depth of the subject like makers or Act of Valour,American Sniper etc.

So who is this:
tumblr_niow2iXVP61tjfjuco1_540.png

UCP helmet, "CRPF" on their arms and CRPF logo on their arm, the COBRAs had none of this. Will there be a regular CRPF and CORBA marching contingent?

Very odd.

These guys have different helmets... or they did not put that cover on them at that time ?

http://***************/attachments/57-jpg.10189/

PS: I think I ve seen pics of a regular CRPF unit with X 95s..

I found it:

v66c61.jpg

A Bollywood movie "BABY" based on Spec Ops has released.I just happened to see a programme "couching with Koel" on Headlines today discussing about the film and strangely the discussion went into depth about spec ops when a participant who was the Capt. of IA Special Forces comes in and says "I know what you guys are talking about and i have killed 100 terrorists lost a few men and even crossed into Pakistan" nd then he carries on with his question about why dont the Bollywood directors go into depth of the subject like makers or Act of Valour,American Sniper etc.
The most disturbing/messed up part is that the audience applaud Akshay Kumar for simply saying he would have been a spy if circumstances were different, as if that deserves applause! This celebrity idol worship is sickening.

+ @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR that ex IA guy gets zero applause from the audience for having served and the guys on the stage something bordering on funny and get a huge clap, wtf is that about? If this had been in the US anyone identifying themselves as a veteran let alone ex SF would get a huge reception just for having served. Plus that presenter was annoying me, trying to make out that SF or Spys are somehow super humans and not facing the same sort of human error potential as anyone else, she simply doesn't have a clue.

The most disturbing/messed up part is that the audience applaud Akshay Kumar for simply saying he would have been a spy if circumstances were different, as if that deserves applause! This celebrity idol worship is sickening.

+ @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR that ex IA guy gets zero applause from the audience for having served and the guys on the stage something bordering on funny and get a huge clap, wtf is that about? If this had been in the US anyone identifying themselves as a veteran let alone ex SF would get a huge reception just for having served. Plus that presenter was annoying me, trying to make out that SF or Spys are somehow super humans and not facing the same sort of human error potential as anyone else, she simply doesn't have a clue.

Most of us Indians have no knowledge about our forces.A normal Indian knows more about SEAL Team 6 than SG or Vikas Unit.

Nevertheless,

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom