What's new

Indian Special Forces

don't open the program. you just play the video in google chrome and you can see "Download the video" in the left side bottom of google chrome click that and see two links, click the second link and there appear a box asking were to download.

In google chrome the option is not comming and in Mozilla when i clicked on 'download the video' option some other video got downloaded.

try again. i had download 9 NDTV videos after i install that program in 4pm today. i use google chrome. wait for the documentary to play. you will only get link after the video starts playing.

try again. i had download 9 NDTV videos after i install that program in 4pm today. i use google chrome. wait for the documentary to play. you will only get link after the video starts playing.

Kindly upload on youtube if you have time.

When i am adding the video url using the 'Add Url' button its not downloading.

As @special explained 'Add Url' usually doesnot work .

In google chrome the option is not comming and in Mozilla when i clicked on 'download the video' option some other video got downloaded.

It may be due to other flash videos also playing in the page .

Install the 'flashblock' addon in firefox and then play only the required video , it will download the correct one .

Last edited by a moderator:
@kurup/anyone can you recommend a good (free) video converter? I'm wanting to convert the downloaded vids from IDM from FLV to .avi or Mp4 but all the video converters I have downloaded have been a complete bust.

@kurup/anyone can you recommend a good (free) video converter? I'm wanting to convert the downloaded vids from IDM from FLV to .avi or Mp4 but all the video converters I have downloaded have been a complete bust.

@Abingdonboy has got to work...the cyber world is gonna see a amazing IA video soon :P

I am waiting for your video bro :tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom