What's new

Indian Special Forces

Last edited by a moderator:
???????? ?? ????, ???????? ?? ??? - 2 Video: NDTV.com

Are you talking about this video ??

I can download this video using IDM and it is not showing any advertisement .

Bro, what is IDM??

EXCELLENT techniques...i havent seen better room intervention techniques in a long time.

@Abingdonboy

Bro,Kindly make a video on this and add it to your youtube collection when you are free.We have some excellent room intervention techniques in this.
Indeed- was impressed with the weapons handling throughout the vid of every single soldier at CIJWS, the room intervention drills were spot on.

@kurup bro, how do I download these NDTV vids???

Bro, what is IDM??

IDM is Internet Download Manager .

Install the software . Whenever you play a video on the browser , it will show a button ' Download the video' , just click it and it will show all the formats avaliable to download also.

It is very simple software , bro and you can use it to download video from any site you want ;)

And these were the regulars ;)

Can someone tell me how to download this video from NDTV site.

Use Internet Download Manager .

Install the software . Whenever you play a video on the browser , it will show a button ' Download the video' , just click it and it will show all the formats avaliable to download also.

It is very simple software , bro and you can use it to download video from any site you want ;)

I have downloaded but the video is not downloading.

Thanks a bunch bro- I'll try it tonight!!

When i am adding the video url using the 'Add Url' button its not downloading.

don't open the program. you just play the video in google chrome and you can see "Download the video" in the left side bottom of google chrome click that and see two links, click the second link and there appear a box asking were to download. (wait for the video to be play after that you can see two links one shows the length of the video)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom