What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

ISRO Multi-Object Tracking Radar (MOTR)

0kaw.jpg

isrohq.vssc.gov.in

^^ That website has some interesting information in it.

tell them to help drdo out atleast!!:omghaha:

combustor.jpg

ISROs Scramjet combuster Test module

What happened to this, news has completely died on this. A limited ground test was conducted and then kaput no news?! Any updates and/or news?

What happened to this, news has completely died on this. A limited ground test was conducted and then kaput no news?! Any updates and/or news?

when s h i t hits the fan

1)drdo starts barking
2)isro starts working

i hope u got ur answer

no idea man............drdo??

dil hai ke maanta nahi..:cheesy:

Did you get your answer from Gambit sir? Found some clarity or are we still in shoot and scoot mode?

There is only one authority on fabrication of airborne sensor components. So it shouldn't be a difficult proposition to find out the answer.

Did you get your answer from Gambit sir? Found some clarity or are we still in shoot and scoot mode?

There is only one authority on fabrication of airborne sensor components. So it shouldn't be a difficult proposition to find out the answer.

yaar drdo ke maaze lene do mujhe plzzzzz:cry:

I think there are limits -- PHYSICAL -- on how small we can make these T/R modules. Right now, for NAND memory where I am at, that physical limit looks like it may be at the 10 nm node. Am not sure. That belongs to Product Engineering and those fellas ain't talking. But when you are talking about creating wireless transmitters, radiation physics may have its own limitations. At that scale, I think signal contamination will be an issue.

NAND tech still hovering between 15~29 nm. There are many industries working to break 15nm barrier. So far they are facing high failure rate, inconsistent performance.
It will take another year or two to make commercially feasible and technically consistent product with <15nm tech

Design of Air intake and supersonic combuster has been completed.Scramjet-engine fabrication with superalloy Inconel 718 and aluminium alloy is in advance stage.
Groundtesting of scramjetcombustor is yet to happen..

Design of Air intake and supersonic combuster has been completed.Scramjet-engine fabrication with superalloy Inconel 718 and aluminium alloy is in advance stage.
Groundtesting of scramjetcombustor is yet to happen..

all the words sounded awesomeeeee!!

yaar drdo ke maaze lene do mujhe plzzzzz:cry:

It gets irritating when all the posts being generated are either sans substance or more in the sphere of collating data.

I see your still stuck on the S-duct issue despite being given ample nuggets of information pertaining to LO/VLO shaping and the solutions employed under different projects.

It gets irritating when all the posts being generated are either sans substance or more in the sphere of collating data.

I see your still stuck on the S-duct issue despite being given ample nuggets of information pertaining to LO/VLO shaping and the solutions employed under different projects.

sorry to waste ur time.....won't post anything anymore,,,,cheers

Back
Top Bottom