What's new

Indian Space Capabilities

NAND tech still hovering between 15~29 nm. There are many industries working to break 15nm barrier. So far they are facing high failure rate, inconsistent performance.
It will take another year or two to make commercially feasible and technically consistent product with <15nm tech

Whats the MMIC manufacturing resources like in India, I was able to confirm that industrial scale S-and TRM production is not possible at the moment. The Hyderabad foundry is part of ISRO affiliated labs or has it been working in concert with other orgs.?

sorry to waste ur time.....won't post anything anymore,,,,cheers

And the whole point just flies past. I believe my answer to what you are insinuating in the above post was already provided to a certain member who took umbrage to your posts and became hostile. :disagree:

I don't care........its a free country

if u don't like a post then don't comment,whats the point in an argument over nothing!!
and come what may i am not convinced with capabilities of drdo.........i am just not

this post is not for u but that hostile member

Whats the MMIC manufacturing resources like in India, I was able to confirm that industrial scale S-and TRM production is not possible at the moment. The Hyderabad foundry is part of ISRO affiliated labs or has it been working in concert with other orgs.?

The govt. sector had decent (enough to meet their requiements but bit out dated) setup to manufacture things required of their own consumption. I knew their capabilities when I was working with BEL, HAL and 2 vendors for ISRO as technical consultant. But I'm not in touch with them for a while and I do not have ant info on current status.

The govt. sector had decent (enough to meet their requiements but bit out dated) setup to manufacture things required of their own consumption. I knew their capabilities when I was working with BEL, HAL and 2 vendors for ISRO as technical consultant. But I'm not in touch with them for a while and I do not have ant info on current status.

Enough capability to produce the sort of MMIC required for contemporary sensors en mass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, if it's open source, why not someone spend sometime and put it up on PDF??? We always have these measuring contests going on in ISRO related threads.... this will put a nice little cork in them all.... consult with the source and management of PDF, and get someone to spend the time and "copy paste", all matter that comes under discussion.

Welcome to Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO - space science activites

The above link has detailed information regarding the results of research
carried out by various ISRO experiments and space missions.

This is a source not to be missed.

@Dillinger @Abingdonboy @S-DUCT @Roybot @hinduguy @Hyperion @gambit @Oscar @nuclearpak
@AhaseebA @Jungibaaz @he-man @sandy_3126 @sancho

@ all the others

Not just the link, but the entire website is full of information I never thought existed on public domain. Guess ISRO has decided it's time to put some of the less-secretive stuff on the line for
access by students/enthusiasts.

This (isrohq.vssc.gov.in) appears to be the beta version for ISRO's new website. There are 4 different design options in which you can see the same information -

Welcome to Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO - HOME

http://isrohq.vssc.gov.in/isr0dem0v4/

We need this all over the country with enhanced detection and tracking capabilities (40-60 objects at the same time)

wbct.jpg

@Dillinger:
No idea,but it may take atleast 1 year after they have ground tested combustor for 7 seconds.
DRDLs Scramjet project is current leading now,with its flight in 2014.

Why are there two separate scramjet projects? Isn't that sort of like duplication of efforts? Has the DRDL product been ground tested? When was the ISRO product ground tested, all I know of is the passive scramjet test back in 2010?

Back
Top Bottom