What's new

Indian source claims, India may resume oil import from Iran

Oh we need US permission to open Oil tap from Iran for sure, we don't need to risk sanctions to buy oil from you, no. They are our largest trade partner, you're some rando persian country who flip flops.

Similar to your contract with China, we have our own issues concerning buying oil from Iran. If they're solved we will get oil from Iran, if not we will find it from elsewhere.

I honestly don't care what point you're trying to make. Do you not realize your government went around asking others to buy your oil risking sanctions? The utter shame is when you're forced to sell your oil at a lower price than the market value to whoever there is. You know why, because of US sanctions.
"But...,but....,but....sanctions....!,but...,but!,...sanctions!":sarcastic:
Should I call you the :cry:waahmbulance:cry:?
I thought you guys had delusions,...sorry ...."ambitions" of being a future "supa powa",and yet here you are reduced to being yet another western vassal,having to put the interests of the us ahead of your own out of fear of what they might do if you dont.
Still on the bright side,thats now one thing that you and pakistan have in common. :rofl:

Last edited:
Just a negotiating ploy with Americans to get some leeway for the S400 deal.

Hope those stupid Americans who were robbed of trillions by the Saudis (breaking oil contracts) pull out of the Middle East. This would allow the South and East Asians to move in, cleanse the area and just take everything.

Shoudnt that apply equally to the contract pakistan signed for the iran-pakistan gas pipeline as well?
in theory
Oil prices will continue to go high for a while. Covid-19 kept the prices low for too long, and oil suppliers plan to raise the prices to compensate for that.

Market is about demand and supply, not perception.

in the short term perception and speculation matters. look at oil production and demand in 2007

Uncle SAM is carrying out "FONOPS" without informing Indian authorities and rubbing it in their face by announcing it and you think they will let you have S-400. LOL

Rubbing India in wrong way will not help biden remain years on earth, S-400 is a done deal.
Yeah,maybe if you asked the pakistanis very,very nicely they might let you use gwader :rofl:
Why ask, after some time we will start claiming Gwader as well :partay:

China is dead serious to lay her hands on as many as oil suppliers as possible! And, she wants to avoid the sea routes as much as possible for the US policy is to disrupt the supply chains for China....

He's trolling, trying to flirt with Pakistanis for some strange reason. It's not like Pakistan has been acting any differently than India, if not worse. Pakistan has failed to complete her side of the gas pipeline for over a decade and now they are talking to Qatar.

As an Iranian, I'm sure Iran will sell oil to India, China, Pakistan or any country that is interested in doing trade with Iran. We trade with others based on national interests. Pakistan and India can settle their differences on their own or go to war with each other. It doesn't concern us to be honest.
India had a very good deal on the oil they were bought from iran I'm wondering if they hope to get that deal again ? If iran is willing to sell oil to them with previous condition after what they did ?

Better sell it soon as much expensive as you can as apart from electric, hydrogen operated vehicles will surely impact oil market..
Those electric veheicles need electricity and guess how that electricity will be produced in powerplanets .
I said this before, iran cannot be trusted. They only tried getting closer to Pakistan because india stopped buying oil due to trump. Now that biden may allow it, iran and india will be close again. The Pakistani state is well aware of it, its just some ppl in Pakistan are more loyal to iran due to sectarian affilliations and they made all that noise. Now i wonder what those traitor morons have to say.
Read history please . we tried to make an understanding between india and pakistan by IPI pipeline then when you guys could not sit at a table we suggested to different route and because both country could not stand against a bully it went no where .
That was the hard fact and there is no way around it.

Last edited:
Its called interest.
US offers us more benefits as a nation.
What can you offer?
And what you are gonna do about Chinese?
You wont do a shit.Civilizational wise Chinese are par on Persia and now economically and technologically you are nothing in front of them.
They will suck you dry and Pakistan would have the last laugh about it.

What call?
And you are saying about shame now?
Remember when there was sanction years ago ,we Indians and China bought oil from Iran and then you people offered good deal for oil field.
Once US removed the sanctions you changes your words again.
And proved that you are unreliable lot.
TBH ,you have to deal with Chines and need to learn the real business .
No we offered a good deal on oil field sadly it was you who failed to do shit about it after several years and if you look closely we finished those fields ourselves under sanctions . we didnt offer them to usa or anyone else. Guess why because it had nothing to do with usa sanctions it all come back to india being too afraid of their God Trump to start developing those fields.

Rubbing India in wrong way will not help biden remain years on earth, S-400 is a done deal.

Why ask, after some time we will start claiming Gwader as well :partay:

India's days of non alignment are over . You are either in US or Russian camp , you can't play both ways . Btw i wholeheartedly wish India buys S-400 so that US slaps you with CAATSA and stop supplying advanced defense equipments

India's days of non alignment are over . You are either in US or Russian camp , you can't play both ways . Btw i wholeheartedly wish India buys S-400 so that US slaps you with CAATSA and stop supplying advanced defense equipments
If you know Modi, be assured S-400 is a done deal. We too are waiting for US to apply sanction atleast we will be able to preserver our brain powerhouse who are running out of India due to reservation policy.

Also, Indian days of alignment are also over. Under Modi, we are building our presence on Global stage. Our next leader will command world with people listening carefully..

Tell your country to close Chadbhar port as well n rent it to saudies as well.. India will find alternatives.

LOL who the fvck are you giving orders?
@Irfan Baloch
When one reads Indian sources, he/she at the end of story asks self about the fact that what kind of a pathetic country is this!??

After getting spanked by Sauds, they are looking for begging Americans so that they could resume oil imports from Iran. What Indian deserves is the same Saudi treating of Indians.

Our country after siginign economic pact with China will be hesitant in cooperating with Indians on every field.

Personally, i hope we don't sell them our oil and hence allowing Sauds to spank the hell out of Indians.

This is the time where Pakistan should grow spine and fast track IPC pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom