What's new

Indian soldiers torture Assam peolple, very brutal

Dont cal them soldiers, call them terrorists in Black.
They are using the power in the hands, to do things which are actually done by terrorists.

Its not only the Bangladeshis, but they torture their own people!
Now lets see who is gonna talk about human rights.

punjab,kashmir,northeast,tribals, odisa,gujrat now asam....and incidents of state sponsored terrorism goes on in india.

punjab,kashmir,northeast,tribals, odisa,gujrat now asam....and incidents of state sponsored terrorism goes on in india.

Please leave India at earliest and enjoy life in better country. This will be great service to the country.

What is the bid deal here.Police do lathi charges every where in the world.In Tunisia people are getting beaten up even as we speak.There were huge protests in Greece and Spain where i have seen people getting beaten up.And why are some Pakistani members acting like saint over here.I have myself seen the video where several blind folded men were brutally shot by the Pakistani army.The US even decided to cut aid to certain units as a result.

wot da **** ?? Torture , very brutal,torture is always very brutal ..Change the thread name and stop Mirchi masala news ... Whose talking about assam when i myself an assami dint know about this ,oh!!thanku so much but next time come with better stuff ...

What is the bid deal here.Police do lathi charges every where in the world.In Tunisia people are getting beaten up even as we speak.There were huge protests in Greece and Spain where i have seen people getting beaten up.And why are some Pakistani members acting like saint over here.I have myself seen the video where several blind folded men were brutally shot by the Pakistani army.The US even decided to cut aid to certain units as a result.

shhhh!!our neighbour countries gives MOKSHA NOT KILLING TO INNOCENT PEOPLE .

Typical denial mode.
If something happened better do something 'bout it.
If you guys keep on saying other countries do
this and that, you are only justifying your misdeeds.

lathi charge happening in greech,london,france , italy then where's is your humanity ?? Ghass charene gayi thi kaya

Typical denial mode.
If something happened better do something 'bout it.
If you guys keep on saying other countries do
this and that, you are only justifying your misdeeds.

seen that when bangladeshi where protesting for textile kinda problem....

for unruly citizens only DANDA RULE WORKZ ,IF YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM SEND YOUR DELEGATES TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM WHEN THEY BURNING HOUSES ,WASTING TAX PAYER MONEY etc...

Brutality shouldn't be condoned under any circumstances but how can you even compare brutality against rioters/prisoners with brutality against random bystanders? The video shows women being beaten up too and none of them appear to be unruly. In fact all of them appear to be complying with the soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom