What's new

Indian Soldiers Stab Kashmiri For Celebrating Pakistan Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess something similar have been reported in here as well:
Soldiers Stab An Afridi Supporter: Reports | Kashmir Life

Even if this act turned out to be true. You can't blame all Indians for it :confused:
I don't know who is dumber - the people who write this nonsense, or the people who believe it. A certain breed of people are congenitally prone to believing any BS propoganda, which is why their land is the paradise of conspiracy theories.

Certain little niceties to determine veracity, like checking the source, cross checking if other sources are reporting it, and such tools of critical evaluation has never been taught to them.

Their criterion of whether to accept something as true or to reject it, is simple -

Does it make them feel good? Then accept it as true.
Does it make them feel bad? Then reject it as false.

its Been Posted on many small Kashmirs sites so no one is forcing any to believe what comes on Media

oops .. looks like I was wrong ... what a shame.. :tsk:

its Been Posted on many small Kashmirs sites so no one is forcing any to believe what comes on Media
Well if it's true, it's a shame, and the guilty should be and will be punished to the maximum extent permissible by law.

As of now, only four kashmiri separatist sites are reporting this, not ''many''.

I will reserve judgement until a proper source reports it.

Resistence newspapers 'have to be' rubbish.

Its nothing big, they were just living up to their historic legacy.

As ususal..some doubtful source...I think Kashmir people are just wait mad if they really celebrated like it...as mentioned...

Resistence newspapers 'have to be' rubbish.

Its nothing big, they were just living up to their historic legacy.
So tell me, how many kashmiris have been stabbed for celebrating pakistani cricket victories, historically speaking?

And what's a 'resistance newspaper'?

Shameless terrorist Occupiers. All they can do is terrorize innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.:angry::disagree:

Shameless terrorist Occupiers. All they can do is terrorize innocent Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.:angry::disagree:

blah.jpg

The retard should be booked and thrown into jail. Good that police is doing their job.

Innalilahey wainnailehey rajeoon .. rest in peace brother.. May Allah give strength and patience to your family and loved ones Ameen...
Innalilahey wainnailehey rajeoon .. rest in peace brother.. May Allah give strength and patience to your family and loved ones Ameen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom