What's new

Indian soldiers burn an 11 year old Muslim boy alive in Hyderabad garrison.

You talking of 'Humanity'??? What a joke! When you've killed a dozen men women and children and targeted schools and hospitals in Arnia in your latest ceasefire violation, you have the gumption of mentioning 'humanity'???

Shame on you for not practicing what you preach.

What a JOKE ?? And Indians DID NOTHING Except for Saying RAM RAM ?? SHAME On You For Thinking you are Always Right and Shame on You For Forcing Your version of Story as Fact. You are talking as if there have been "NO CIVILIAN CASUALTIES" on Pakistani Side, Civilian Damages have been more on Pakistani side, Your Indian ARMY is Not Composed of Angels, Keep on Burning More MUSLIMS ALIVE that's the Best you Guys can do.

What a JOKE ?? And Indians DID NOTHING Except for Saying RAM RAM ?? SHAME On You For Thinking you are Always Right and Shame on You For Forcing Your version of Story as Fact. You are talking as if there have been "NO CIVILIAN CASUALTIES" on Pakistani Side, Civilian Damages have been more on Pakistani side, Your Indian ARMY is Not Composed of Angels, Keep on Burning More MUSLIMS ALIVE that's the Best you Guys can do.
we neither burnt any muslim my dear.. Nor we will.. Its just a gap of communication.. Just come in India and you will see the difference.

Stop cribbing. You guys started this shit. We didn't. You are the ones who push in terrorists like the LeT and JeM into Kashmir just before winter sets in under covering fire of your army thereby committing blatant ceasefire violations. We don't! Period!

Now go have a chilled Pepsi to cool your radiator.

We Started This Shit?? Really and Who Said so ?? INDIAN Media and Indian Govt ?? :cheesy::cheesy: OH Yes this is Expected from Indians Like you :cuckoo::crazy:. "TRUTH is the First Casualty of War" You cannot claim it was Pakistani Army who started it for sure and claim it as a absolute and universal truth.

P.S: I don't Drink Pepsi may be you can have some bourn vita or Milo for your Brain Growth.

@OrionHunter Please Do Check Your level of Brain cells as well "IF YOU CAN" Please read above, the Victim gave the statement while he was Alive. "where he was admitted with 90% burns, he gave a statement alleging some ''military men" were responsible for the attack."

Shame on You for not having Any sense of Humanity.

The Judicial Magistrate who took the dying declaration has not yet released the declaration. So it is impossible to really know what the victim really said.

In any case this is a case of Murder so the culprit will be found and probably hanged.

we neither burnt any muslim my dear.. Nor we will.. Its just a gap of communication.. Just come in India and you will see the difference.

Thanks for your Invite Dear but i will pass. I just had a Dejavu of Gujrat Riots

We Started This Shit?? Really and Who Said so ?? INDIAN Media and Indian Govt ?? :cheesy::cheesy: OH Yes this is Expected from Indians Like you :cuckoo::crazy:. "TRUTH is the First Casualty of War" You cannot claim it was Pakistani Army who started it for sure and claim it as a absolute and universal truth.

P.S: I don't Drink Pepsi may be you can have some bourn vita or Milo for your Brain Growth.

Indians believe the Indian govt. PERIOD.

So if Indian govt. says pakistan broke the ceasefire, no Indian will believe otherwise. Go cry before UN.

Last edited:
The Judicial Magistrate who took the dying declaration has not yet released the declaration. So it is impossible to really know what the victim really said.

In any case this is a case of Murder so the culprit will be found and probably hanged.

I just Quoted some Sources, I am not claiming it as a Universal Truth, Investigating team may find something different.

Indians believe the Indian govt. PERIOD.

So if Indian govt. says pakistan started the ceasefire, no Indian will believe otherwise. Go cry before UN.

"So if Indian govt. says pakistan started the ceasefire, no Indian will believe otherwise" (My Point Exactly, Clearly Shows your Intellectual Level.)

"Go cry before UN" (No need for Pakistan, Meanwhile India can keep on crying and begging for Permanent seat in Security Council in UN, Best of Luck for that)

You talking of 'Humanity'??? What a joke! When you've killed a dozen men women and children and targeted schools and hospitals in Arnia in your latest ceasefire violation, you have the gumption of mentioning 'humanity'???

Shame on you for not practicing what you preach.

Your Army did the the same,
perhaps reserve some words for them too. Shame on your army.

Thanks for your Invite Dear but i will pass. I just had a Dejavu of Gujrat Riots

india is the largest democracy.. And in a big country like india.. It can happen my dear.. Even country like china "killing" uyghur muslims.. Atleast we are not doing that..

If Islam were a Wolf if sheep clothing,there were no more Hindus in Sub continent,Muslims ruled the Sub continent hundreds of years,they treated Hindus and other communities equally,now what sick Indians (shiv sina) Muslim hatred minds did with Muslims in past it not hidden.

If Islam were a Wolf if sheep clothing,there were no more Hindus in Sub continent,Muslims ruled the Sub continent hundreds of years,they treated Hindus and other communities equally,now what sick Indians (shiv sina) Muslim hatred minds did with Muslims in past it not hidden.

:lol:

Jauhar by Hindu women when Muslims attacked.

0.jpg

Rajput ceremony of Jauhar

The_Rajput_ceremony_of_Jauhar_(holocaust),_1567.jpg

A Hindu SLAVE in Arab market,

625f3-auction.jpg

SCUMBAGS! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM SOLDIERS WHO RAPE THEIR FELLOW SOLDIER'S WIFES. A desperate act of highly frustrated eunch army after double penetration by Pakistani and Chinese armies

was a student of a local madrassa.-check

madarassa are hate teaching schools-check

third,did the kid invoke a anti-national/anti-religion slur or try to insult the army jawans? That should be investigated.

Agreed. Kitman(deception,lies) is permitted in Sunnis.

Justification of murder... Nice going there savage. @Mugwop @Chak Bamu @Horus Check this barbaric savage's comment.

May his soul be in peace and his murderers get the right treatment

May Allah grant him place in Jannah

Back
Top Bottom