What's new

Indian Soldier Shared Secrets For IR 15000.

Pakistan is facing bankruptcy. She cannot spend such lavish amount. This is just a propaganda against Pakistani diplomatic mission in India.
No sir, Pakistan Armed Forces are super rich.

FpObwbIaIAIwxZV.jpeg

Big deal, our generals are sold for pennies -

Whole country belongs to them...why would they complaint?😂
Albeit, the T at the end was unnecessary but very well said -

It is, but what's not self explanatory is your fantasy.... I think it's common sense the nature of information decides the amount... I mean if someone at the Pak embassy wants to know the color of chaddis most Indian soldiers wear... 15000 is a decent amount for that.
Normally a forced break is like a clip around the ears, initiated to bring the culprit into his senses. Oh well if he is getting court martial for revealing the colour of Chadis, someone certainly deserves a civilian version of Vir Chakra.

Pakistani diplomatic mission in India.
Solve the problem. Shut down all Pakistani embassies / consulates / missions, whatever they are called, and call back each and every Pakistanis from India.

Solve the problem. Shut down all Pakistani embassies / consulates / missions, whatever they are called, and call back each and every Pakistanis from India.
Then the likes of subject Indian soldier will face hardship and utilise their weapon facing wrong way around.

Then the likes of subject Indian soldier will face hardship and utilise their weapon facing wrong way around.
You couldn't do much either from inside or outside despite 70 years of your efforts and you say something would happen if foreign influence is removed from internal affairs of India.

Think of better arguments.

From Bobs and Vagane pics to 15k Rupee, I say that's an improvement lol

How the hell will you justify this to IMF now?
As witnessed during COVID, we successfully convinced the lenders to make exceptions for humanitarian reasons.

It is, but what's not self explanatory is your fantasy.... I think it's common sense the nature of information decides the amount... I mean if someone at the Pak embassy wants to know the color of chaddis most Indian soldiers wear... 15000 is a decent amount for that.
15000 is a lot if Pakistan wanted to know the color of the chaddis indian soldiers wear. We already know they are all brown from the backside. So, that's a bit redundant, don't you think?

If India continues the policy of harassment of the officials, Pakistan would be forced to close her mission.

If India continues the policy of harassment of the officials, Pakistan would be forced to close her mission.
Both countries gain from this move (of closing missions / consulates / embassies, whatever they are called).

Back
Top Bottom