What's new

Indian soldier killed in Pakistani firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never the Indians, its always the Pakistani's who violate the ceasefire to push in their terrorists.

it was indians who started fire and innocent woman got injured, Well done response from Pakistani side, anyone firing into Pakistan will get the same response.

Its always india who violate the ceasefire and kill innocent people.

RIP brave soldier, your sacrifice won't be forgotten, not an inch of the land that you died for will be given.

Indians trying to take advantage of situation in pakista, trying to put more pressure by starting new war, u indians were already working for israel now u found new employer americans

Indians trying to take advantage of situation in pakista, trying to put more pressure by starting new war, u indians were already working for israel now u found new employer americans
Not another conspiracy theory like Zaid Hamid's....why man why ...:smokin:

Teach the indians trying to grab Pakistani territory! I envy Pakistani Army, I wish PLA would do the same thing!!
You have no shame whatsoever. A soldier died in gun fire exchange and you are wishing to kill indian soldiers...what to expect from a keyboard warrior like you...:smokin:

I'm glad our border guards are doing their jobs, and taking security of the border very seriously.

For Chinese brothers, this is what the border situation looks like:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP hope indian soldiers will not try to wake up lions again...

Every soldier is LION regardless of Nationality....... so don't divide them after death...... they are giving their life to save you and me and our families...... If you can't respect them, leave it... but don't insult their sacrifice.... When we saw pakistani soldiers died due to drone attack... we prayed for their souls in family prayer..... If you are wise man edit it.... else your wish.....
and i expect few more thanks to you from some other members.....you just got 1 only strange....

it was indians who started fire and innocent woman got injured, Well done response from Pakistani side, anyone firing into Pakistan will get the same response.

Its always india who violate the ceasefire and kill innocent people.

stop using the innocent women children card... Army fires first on the border and a innocent women got injured without any one dead on other side?? Is it a joke??

When we saw pakistani soldiers died due to drone attack... we prayed for their souls in family prayer...

What a kind a gesture from our Indian brothers. Thank you. RIP, to your brave solider.

Also pray that we can find peace between our nations so that we never have to console each others losses.

Kashmir is the issue and if we the people of our countries can educate ourselves and move towards a give and take then hopefully we can be brothers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom