What's new

Indian soldier killed in Pakistani firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely written, and thank you from us Pakistanis on this forums.

To our Indian friends, this the real face of Pakistan and most Pakistani's. We will never wish for your loss but we would like to settle our problems amicably and peacefully.

We will always extend our hand to our Indian friends. One day we hope that we can clasp them and move on from 60 years of idiocy between us.
I am glad that you worte that, I was expecting any one to break that ice and you have done it.
what is needed is a frame work to avoid conflict and a joint effort to accept LOC and present positions as IB and start working on CBM and joint task force to keep a check on terror cells operating in the borders

The difference between us and Indians : We show remorse even when Indian soldier dies where as Indians boast and feel happy when even a Pakistani Civilian Dies. (Leaving out the Bangladeshi part as that is regular occurrence).

Yeah true, so much of remorse....:rolleyes:

=====

Good answere by Pak Forces, kill all the terrorists who fire into Pakistan's territory & terrorize its people.:tup::tup:

Some people really considering themselves as SUPAPAWA & flying in skies, they need to be brought down to ground, in ki dadagiri idhar nahi chalnay wali.:angry:

:smitten::pakistan:

=====

RIP hope indian soldiers will not try to wake up lions again...

=====

Indians trying to take advantage of situation in pakista, trying to put more pressure by starting new war, u indians were already working for israel now u found new employer americans

They opened fire on our civilians 2 seriously injured including one women and in cross fire IA soldier killed in the line of duty Rip.

May he rest in peace. What is the Indian response to this?

Ohhhh... what motherly love...

Hope There'll be a PROPER reply from the Indian side for this unprovoked killing

Indians fired and injured 2 people 1 woman and 1 child.... and when Pak Rangers retaliated they lost 1 soldier... RIP.

Every soldier is LION regardless of Nationality....... so don't divide them after death...... they are giving their life to save you and me and our families...... If you can't respect them, leave it... but don't insult their sacrifice.... When we saw pakistani soldiers died due to drone attack... we prayed for their souls in family prayer..... If you are wise man edit it.... else your wish.....
and i expect few more thanks to you from some other members.....you just got 1 only strange....

It was a jet,gunship attack and i saw how ur indian bros prayed for our soldiers and still do on indian forums by celebrating deaths.

At any rate it is a useful reality check for foolish Indians who are suggesting a compromise on the Siachen glacier.

Not really indian army is the largest hurddle and also the one who started firing and injured innocent woman and child.... a reaction was expected..

At any rate it is a useful reality check for foolish Indians who are suggesting a compromise on the Siachen glacier.

Absolutely, although I dont think anyone was considering demilitarizing Siachen to begin with. But a good reality check nonetheless.

PA is pinned to the wall fighting a war at home and surrounded by hostile enemies... any such provocations will be meat with a similar response in the future. Good work PA! :tup:

Same response as always, we will continue to keep Kashmir & Siachen
flag28.gif

Same response as always, we will continue to keep Kashmir & Siachen
flag28.gif

And Pakistan will continue to keep Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. And China, Aksai Chin and Shaksam Valley.

Bohoo. :wave:

Reactions: AUz
And Pakistan will continue to keep Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. And China, Aksai Chin and Shaksam Valley.

Bohoo. :wave:

Nobody in India wants those terrorist infested Pakistani lands, we are happy and content with what we have, those are just bargaining chips to maintain the status quo.
flag28.gif

Picture abi baaki hey dost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom