What's new

Indian Soldier Killed in Kashmir Gunfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who kill others out of some sort of religious chauvinism are terrorists.

There ain't no God. Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

That is your perception they fight against the occupational forces to liberate their lands just like mangal panday, syed ahmed shaheed, George washington and Gandhi did.

Kashmiri freedom fighter r the first of its kind movement in the history And they supported by Pakistan is because Pakistan's territory doesnt get completed without valley in it. Basically its part of Pakistan.
Hence our support to liberate our part of territory is completely justified.

So after decades of support what you got?? Nothing at all

This shows your incompleteness... now even Kashmir knows that your incapable army cant do any thing for them

You will never be completed because East Pakistan no longer exists - as for Kashmir being part of Pakistan - you need to read up on the whole partition process and how Pakistan was formed.

Well how pak was formed or not but future of kashmir is very bright n is with pakistan.

People who kill others out of some sort of religious chauvinism are terrorists.

There ain't no God. Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

Religion was invented in order for the message of God to reach far and wide (to attain Moksh). Hence, different Saints came on different time and on different places.
blame it on the few Brahmins , Maulanas , Priests.
@isro2222 Can tell us more about religions and stuff from Hinduism POV. @Srinivas perhaps too cud!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So after decades of support what you got?? Nothing at all

This shows your incompleteness... now even Kashmir knows that your incapable army cant do any thing for them

This doesnt mean we will stop. Our support for them was in humanitarian n nationalistic basis not on material gains. So we dont think in these lines.

So i guess yr a hindu?

If yes then read bhavishav Puranna where prophet Muhammad Is by name mentioned.

No hearsay or no propaganda or no lies please.....

Can you provide me authentic link to above book? Don't divert it...please..

My religion and those of your Chinese friends is atheism and has no place for Allah or god. If I need a God, I trust my conscience to tell me don't do it and usually I wont. Most Chinese don't even believe in Allah yet they have prospered and bailed you out many times. Even now their presence in Kashmir helps keeping the Indian's at bay. Just curious why would you want people who debunk the notion of Allah as your helpers to liberate Kashmir?

Allah does not help anyone even if he exists as he will judge you when you die and by then we will never know would we if he existed?

Like i had wrote before yr too Good for me because yr awesome.

This doesnt mean we will stop. Our support for them was in humanitarian n nationalistic basis not on material gains. So we dont think in these lines.

Apart from crying you cant do any thing at all. India own J&k and no one will take it from us.

This terrorism not gonna help your position, even you helping India cause with terrorism you cant get support from outside world, and kashmir terrorism will gonna finish like khalistan movement (another failed project of Pakistan)

No they fight to cleanse land of Kafirs. It's just that the Kafirs are giving them a taste of their own medicine ;)

Thats a propaganda.

In reality they r freedom fighters n r actually giving the occupiers the tough times from chechnia to Afghanistan to Iraq to Israel to Kashmir.

@Umair Nawaz are they fighting for freedom in Xingjiang too? Do you support your brothers there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP

969099_10151532688328071_99324371_n.jpg

Somebody tell her to stand up before some indian sizes her from behind-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom