What's new

Indian Soldier Killed in Kashmir Gunfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there is no problem here.

But i purposely didnt mentioned NEXELS, Red corridor, Nagalands, MOISTS etc etc.
As I said, we were talking of Islamic fighters..

but still more people died in Pakistan as compare to combination of all these movements :lol::lol:

600,000 alone have died in kashmir 3 million iraqis died in 2003 iraq invation.

in pak there r just 40,000 died. And only God knows how many died in Guantanamo bay afghanistan Syria Palestine etc etc.

Only someone who hasn't read the Bhavishya Purana would imagine that, that reference is extraordinarily unflattering. Why anyone would want it to be a reference to their prophet is beyond me.

exactly what I said. I am not a muslim and I was stunned reading the such lowly references to Mahamada in Bhavishya Purana .

And that sir is called Hypocricy. Game set match, I proved my point. Good Night :)

we dont see muslim genocide happening in china do we ?? like in iraq where 3 million people died in 2003 invasion 600,000 died in kashmir alone and only god knows how many died in afghanistan, Guantanamo bay chechnia etc etc.

As I said, we were talking of Islamic fighters..

Nope we r talking about freedom fighters.

RIP soldier. We'll revenge your death by simply killing more terrorists like we did today by Killing 5 bastards.

Well how pak was formed or not but future of kashmir is very bright n is with pakistan.

I suggest you do read up and read up on princely states and the policy adapted - you assume that it should be with Pakistan, we assume that it should be with India and both have a reason. So you look like a fool when you start claiming that Kashmir is Pakistan because its not.

I don't expect much from you anyways because you are a terrorist sympathizer.

nothing wrong with that...that is his personal problem and are two grown up adults who are knowing what they are doing....not my business of who is sizing whose wife...if you want to size up your neighbors wife or your brothers's wife...that is not my problem either

Nothing wrong with that?- Lol- maybe its a cultural thingy for you- but it is considered a taboo in rest of the world- you cant be sizing up your fellow officers personal prize pocession- thats ridiculous- if i want to size up my neighbours wife i would not be confronting you over kamasutring your brother in arms wife?- isnt it?-

Comprehension problems like always with the indians- :crazy:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom