What's new

Indian Soldier Killed in Kashmir Gunfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way it neither bothers us what indians claim. Kashmir is part of Pakistan n will remain so.

Go hell with your claim

We dont really care if you guys dont care/care.. we get on pretty ok with our lives... knowing Kashmir is with us is a sign of relief/amusement for us that `somewhere` millions of people will be choking with rage!!! :P

I see JAK LI convoy's full of troops from outside Kashmir... And I never heard any Kashmiri by the name Yama Bahadur.

As Rumors and propagandas are carried by HATERS, spreaded by FOOLS and accepted by IDIOTS, I think you couldn't get this line. :oops:

We all know who are haters, fools and idiots.....

The only people who does not know is from the Land of Pure...

There are mixes in all regiments but predominantly they are from kashmir. Vaise you wont accept Pandits Sikhs and Dogras as Kahsmiris.

No other source except GNS is reporting it as of now.
No official confirnation on this incident.

Anyways @TheOccupiedKashmir Indian Army dispatched atleast 5-9 Terrorists to hell today.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

This only said for Muslims not the non muslims specially those who r stationed to kill Muslims only.

and bye the way do u even know meaning of this??

If i am not wrong as per the Asim aquil a.k.a awesome its a PDF rule violation to call army be it pak or India a terrorist.

If Mods don't ban u then it proves that there are some double standards. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ha Ha.. dont watste ur time bhai ji... neither take this particular over-`nationalist` joker to heart...

We dont really care if you guys dont care/care.. we get on pretty ok with our lives... knowing Kashmir is with us is a sign of relief/amusement for us that `somewhere` millions of people will be choking with rage!!! :P

Enjoy the little good time but our promise is that we will send u gifts in future the gifts that will make yr country a living hell and that is the biggest promise.

This only said for Muslims not the non muslims specially those who r stationed to kill Muslims only.

Check his name at least.

And do not forget about Syria, Egypt and whats happening there

RIP

969099_10151532688328071_99324371_n.jpg
Well, I wouldn't really say that's true. Most Kashmiris do not want to be part of India, so they are not fighting for your tomorrow.

Anyway, that is my personal opinion and besides the point. RIP to the soldier who was following orders, fighting for his country, even though I may disagree with him.

Kya Arabic tere ghar se shuru hui thee... patent karwa le iska !!!

We are proud of this Kashmiri, Yama Bahadur, 7 JAK Rifles. A brave son of India. RIP.

Soon the jobless Punjabi guys will meet their fate by the hands of brave Kashmiri police

There is no Muslim by the name of yama. Here goes yr claim.

Kya Arabic tere ghar se shuru hui thee... patent karwa le iska !!!

beta r u a Muslim??

No, then mind your business. We know what we r talking about.

Enjoy the little good time but our promise is that we will send u gifts in future the gifts that will make yr country a living hell and that is the biggest promise.

Seriously, if this is the pathetic sh!t that you are capable of training and sending across then there's nothing much to worry about - these are just cannon fodder for our troops - they have started exploding themselves on the fences now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom