What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

I don't know what is Indians' problem...They fire at Pakistanis without any provocation...and get their poor soldiers killed...and then they blame Pakistan...Remember last time when Pakistan Army killed bunch of indian soldiers..indians were crying like no tommorrow..here again..they injure our civilians..
How easy it is for you to pull the trigger on indian soldiers that they violated the ceasefire as if you were the reporter plz stop going so low.. A life lost is a life lost doesn't matter a civilian or a soldier.

Unarmed and at point blank.

pakistanis should practice what they preach and their "soldiers" really need to stop hiding behind civilians.

Hiding behind civilians? You army fired a mortar that landed on a house nearby a border village.

It will be open season on your jawans for such cowardice.

Unarmed and at point blank.

pakistanis should practice what they preach and their "soldiers" really need to stop hiding behind civilians.

thereis continuation of this video on you tube, which I just saw and which made me say i couldnt belive my eyes. Shooting may have happened ( as i sadi earlier, that Pakistani in general are emotionally very extremist..they go to extremes when high in emotions) as a hurry decision, but what was inhuman was that he was bleeding and requesting therangers standing there to take him to the hospital and every now and then, he kept going unconcious..but no one came forward to take him to hospital...i could have understood if it was an enemy , infact he was just a normal civillian from their own society, the same place they belong to. i wonder how they talk of islam and go to heaven and all when they do things like that.

Hiding behind civilians? You army fired a mortar that landed on a house nearby a border village.

the mortar landed on the civilian but it ws never intended to...but here the yioung man was shot intentionally at pont blank with clear intention of killing him.

When Indians are ashamed and embarrassed they go offtopic. The man that committed this murder has already been convicted and imprisoned.

Save your tears for the mass graves in kashmir and the golden temple.

Well, if the so called male civilians had crossed over as they were intending to, they would have to be liquidated as all terrorists should be.. What I am not sure is if the woman and children is actually a fibbed up story or if the 3 terrorists who were trying to cross over used them as human shields and got them injured in the process...

Stop with your conspiracy theories labeling everyone as terrorists ! Enough of this bull **** :angry: Typical Indian mindset ! These civilians were injured on Pakistani side , what has your media reported about them ? :azn:

The pakistani "army" needs to get it's act together. How many times have these firing violation incidents been reported this month alone by the Indian side?

Come with proof, or leave....everything you throw are getting old.....bring something tangible....as far as Human rights are concerned, don't lecture us, we just saw how they killed that poor boy cold heartedly.
You got your people, we got ours.....

Kill all the criminals.....in broad daylight...:sniper:

When Indians are ashamed and embarrassed they go offtopic. The man that committed this murder has already been convicted and imprisoned.

LOL who's going off topic? Shall I bring up Lal Masjid? Or the torturing of innocent Pashtuns?

Snow White doesn't reside in India as well, besides your country fellows are never short of the cheap banter.

The last one is of police. Lemme start posting videos of the pak police now :lol:

no one says that man hasnt been copnvicted. but again....anyways..on your bolded post:

we have our tears saved and we cry on the dead bodies of our soldiers..unfortunately you dont bother to do that..as you dont care to even collect their bodies once they are shaheed.

moreove, if you are trying to say that you army is gonna kill our soldiers in kashmir and in Goldentemple..then am sorry but you may try anything like that anytime you want..i guess your army tried that in 1999 and you have the results in front of you..secondly if you are trying to provoke a sentiment by popping up a religious place like Golden temple's name..then am sorry to say you failed big time....your islam might be pure but if its allowed in your islam to bring other people's religion in a conversation like this just to insult them, then I think its a shame.

Back
Top Bottom