What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

Killing civilians for no reasons is chest thumping itself. But you got little reward next time more favour should be returned to you.

No genius, the civillians were injured by the mortar firing by BSF and Indians are being accused of chest thumping on PDF...please read all the posts before quoting my post and see to whom my post was directed and why.:rolleyes:

But you got little reward next time more favour should be returned to you.

typical fanboy..enjoy your dreams :pop:

My heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased on the Indian side and wishing speedy recovery to the injured on the Pakistani side. It's a pity that a precious life is lost due to gross misunderstanding on both sides. Feels like this tread is destined for the gutters so i'll just say this, there need to be regular flag meets and better coordination amongst the militaries on both sides to negate the loss of life and property. Isolated incidents such as this are deplorable and should be avoided at all costs so that peace might prevail.Recurring episodes like these have the potential to rapidly transform an benign situation into an explosive one which is the worst possible thing for the region.

Please find out the address of the killed Indian soldier and express your condolences directly to the family. Fateha bhi parh lena agar tumhein aati hai to.

Please, don't express your wishes for speedy recovery of injured Pakistani women and children. We will take care of them.

The Indian Army or BSF has been firing at civilians living along the border since long and have repeated it on numerous and numerous occasions. They are brave soldiers. They are used to killing their own civilians without any compunction and with impunity, so Pakistani civilians don't matter to them at all.

And these have not been isolated incidents. Firing on civilians can not be an isolated incident and has always been a planned and deliberate Indian army act.

It is your guttered thinking that should be washed down the drain and not the thread. Keep your peace overtures for a drawing room discussion amongst the pseudo-holier than thou and euro-influenced, colonial brown sahib minded modern elite and liberated literate literati of Pakistan.

Everybody wants to live in peace, but in this case, pull up your chin, stand tall and learn to respond appropriately to such terror acts against innocent and unarmed civilians than express a meekish and apologetic ugliness that you represent.

Relax Pakistani Friends - 1 Indian Soldier dispatched to hell - Give it a few days and i am sure few more will be dispatched as well.It's a standard SOP of PA to dispatch Indian soldiers to hell if they kill our civilians.Let's not forget just over few months ago they had done a similar thing and we sent 3+ Indian Soldiers to hell so its only a matter of time.I wouldn't worry.

Relax Pakistani Friends - 1 Indian Soldier dispatched to hell - Give it a few days and i am sure few more will be dispatched as well.It's a standard SOP of PA to dispatch Indian soldiers to hell if they kill our civilians.Let's not forget just over few months ago they had done a similar thing and we sent 3+ Indian Soldiers to hell so its only a matter of time.I wouldn't worry.
Don't worry several Pak rangers soldiers have been killed too but they are hiding it under the carpet!

Pakistan Rangers doesn't reveals it's casualties to the public:

Daily Excelsior....News Page

whats wrong with you ? thats coming from an elite member..wow.

do you remmeber you are talking about a soldier who died following the orders of his commanders and not a terrorist ?? even yesterday one of your soldiers died in that operation in kamran base attack..do you expect us to pray the same for him ??

whats wrong with you ? thats coming from an elite member..wow.

do you remmeber you are talking about a soldier who died following the orders of his commanders and not a terrorist ?? even yesterday one of your soldiers died in that operation in kamran base attack..do you expect us to pray the same for him ??

It's actually 2 Pakistani soldiers who died yesterday at Kamra air base.. And No.. I do not abuse those who died for their country even though they are of an enemy country.. Let the lowlifes indulge in that pleasure..

RIP to Indian soldier and Pakistani civilians...

Please RIP your heart out for the untimely death of an Indian soldier.

And the Pakistani civilians are not dead for expression of RIP gesture, moron.

Pata nahin kahan kahan se aa jatay hein.

It's actually 2 Pakistani soldiers who died yesterday at Kamra air base.. And No.. I do not abuse those who died for their country even though they are of an enemy country.. Let the lowlifes indulge in that pleasure..

Actually its not surprising...the pakistani mentality is on an average extremist....they tend to take things to the extreme level of emotions.

Fanboys seem to be quite excited over this. The manly elixir was maybe missing all of lastt day.

By the way, how come on Pakistani side 6 civilians dead and on Indian side one jawan is veergat? Were the marde monims off to prayers with the defence left to civilians? Something like Kaamraah? Or were they hiding behind the civilians. Trick of better aiming?

Stop trolling.

May be you should ask the soldiers who survived on your side why they killed the civilians.

Our soldiers killed the soldier who was clearly violating the cease fire with intention to kill the innocent civilians.

And how do you ascertain that the violation was done from the Indian side.. ? Both sides have a different version of the incident.. Hardly anything clear in that

And how do you ascertain that the violation was done from the Indian side.. ? Both sides have a different version of the incident.. Hardly anything clear in that

Pakistani soldiers are ordered not to engage unless necessary, this is likely the case after the Kashmiri like shooting spree against the innocent civilians.

Not assuming at all dude.. We all know the thin line that divides Pakistanis in civvies and the so called non state actors..

But I do agree with rest of your post..

Yes I have seen first hand, the identification and differentiation of this line that you talk about.

I was visiting a friend living near the LOC many many years ago. The Indian Army fired at women and children collecting water at a Chashma near the LOC. A mother and her child were killed. The Indian Army continued firing throughout the day and wouldn't allow the civilians recover the dead bodies. They kept firing at the site till even after darkness fell. Our Army recovered the bodies after darkness. The child was 8 months old. If I correctly remember, the Army guys told us that it was 12 Gorkha deployed across, who fired and killed the woman and her 8 months old child. Brave Gorkha soldiers of Indian Army, killing women and children - what a shame.

When the Indian Army fires on our civilian locations, our response should be overwhelmingly vicious and unforgiving. And the Pakistani apologists here should keep their ugly apologies to themselves and should shut up - period.

Back
Top Bottom