What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

Our soldiers killed the soldier who was clearly violating the cease fire with intention to kill the innocent civilians.

How are you sure that it was Indian troops who opened the fire first and violated the ceasefire ?? it may well be the [pakistani rangers.

as far as intentions of killing the civilians is concerned am sure no on would want to kill civilians...wether its IA or PA. In this case howeever, i would say that the unfortunate incident happened either due to accident or some other reason which is not possible to know while sitting on the internet.

Our soldiers killed the soldier who was clearly violating the cease fire with intention to kill the innocent civilians.

No body kills civilians.Always,ultimate target is enemy soldier.But most of the time,civilians get crushed like grass during the fight of 2 elephants or u can say accidentally.I read that one of injured was kid so ur point is not possible or hv very low chance.
Oderwise,Soldiers killing the civils are terrorist.

Pakistani soldiers are ordered not to engage unless necessary, this is likely the case after the Kashmiri like shooting spree against the innocent civilians.

Please, my lord the web master, don't justify your position sir. They wouldn't understand the reasoning. Peace overtures should be reciprocated with peace overtures. Killing our women and children should not be responded with reasoning.

Thank you.

Pakistani soldiers are ordered not to engage unless necessary, this is likely the case after the Kashmiri like shooting spree against the innocent civilians.

Indian soldiers are ordered not to engage unless necessary. This is likely the case of Pakistani rangers trying to push thru insurgents under the covering fire or in retaliation of the discovery of a tunnel across the border recently. The same is stated in the Indian report on the incident.

Yes I have seen first hand, the identification and differentiation of this line that you talk about.

I was visiting a friend living near the LOC many many years ago. The Indian Army fired at women and children collecting water at a Chashma near the LOC. A mother and her child were killed. The Indian Army continued firing throughout the day and wouldn't allow the civilians recover the dead bodies. They kept firing at the site till even after darkness fell. Our Army recovered the bodies after darkness. The child was 8 months old. If I correctly remember, the Army guys told us that it was 12 Gorkha deployed across, who fired and killed the woman and her 8 months old child. Brave Gorkha soldiers of Indian Army, killing women and children - what a shame.

When the Indian Army fires on our civilian locations, our response should be overwhelmingly vicious and unforgiving. And the Pakistani apologists here should keep their ugly apologies to themselves and should shut up - period.

What a coincidence.. I saw the same thing.. The difference being that the woman and child were Indians and the firing soldiers were Pakistanis. In this case Pakistani soldiers also fired RPG shots to blow up the dead woman and child after they were killed.

When the Pakistani Army fires on our civilian locations, our response should be overwhelmingly vicious and unforgiving.

Please provide the source of above where Pak Army/Rangers has targeted the civilians in above manner.

Pakistan Army doesn't engage against civilians.

Please provide the source of above where Pak Army/Rangers has targeted the civilians in above manner.

Like the post of ticker that I responded to, this was a personal account shared with me during my last trip to Kashmir.

Just like your statement, Indian army does not engage against civilians

There is no proof and these links are known to those who stands at border.oderwise,we can just throw blame on oders..like we are doing now..

so close it..

While many of our apologists are expressing regret on killing of Indian soldiers and even RIPs for the injured Pakistani civilians, how many of them Indians have come forward and regretted about the act of Indian Army firing on our civilians.

This is the ground reality.

Just take deep breath and and reflect on this ugly ground reality.

While many of our apologists are expressing regret on killing of Indian soldiers and even RIPs for the injured Pakistani civilians, how many of them Indians have come forward and regretted about the act of Indian Army firing on our civilians.

In the 3rd Post on this topic a Pakistani idiot called the Indian dead soldier as a low life.. After that what do you expect..

Indian soldiers are ordered not to engage unless necessary. This is likely the case of Pakistani rangers trying to push thru insurgents under the covering fire or in retaliation of the discovery of a tunnel across the border recently. The same is stated in the Indian report on the incident.

What a coincidence.. I saw the same thing.. The difference being that the woman and child were Indians and the firing soldiers were Pakistanis. In this case Pakistani soldiers also fired RPG shots to blow up the dead woman and child after they were killed.

When the Pakistani Army fires on our civilian locations, our response should be overwhelmingly vicious and unforgiving.

I can answer this. But I wont. I am just plain and simple disgusted.

In the 3rd Post on this topic a Pakistani idiot called the Indian dead soldier as a low life.. After that what do you expect..

I don't expect anything sir.

Maybe your "soldiers" should stop hiding behind innocent civilians.

And MOD deleted your and another Indian's post, but not of his......:no:

Yes I have seen first hand, the identification and differentiation of this line that you talk about.

I was visiting a friend living near the LOC many many years ago. The Indian Army fired at women and children collecting water at a Chashma near the LOC. A mother and her child were killed. The Indian Army continued firing throughout the day and wouldn't allow the civilians recover the dead bodies. They kept firing at the site till even after darkness fell. Our Army recovered the bodies after darkness. The child was 8 months old. If I correctly remember, the Army guys told us that it was 12 Gorkha deployed across, who fired and killed the woman and her 8 months old child. Brave Gorkha soldiers of Indian Army, killing women and children - what a shame.

When the Indian Army fires on our civilian locations, our response should be overwhelmingly vicious and unforgiving. And the Pakistani apologists here should keep their ugly apologies to themselves and should shut up - period.
Can any one beleive this story?This guy makes up stories for each thread and changes it in another.
Pakistani army is known for violating ceasefires

Back
Top Bottom