What's new

Indian soldier dead, six Pakistani civilians injured in cross border firing

The fact remains that there is a great deal of disappointment within the Pakistani Army as well as its political class regarding the slow and steady dying out of extremism in the valley over the past few years.Since the IA has embarked on the mission of modernization the fence along the international border has been fully electrified and infrared and laser seekers have been put into place,as a result incursions from across the border have become very tough.However in ares (which obviously are very few) where the fences remain unelectrified the only checks on cross border terrorism is the manual patrolling's undertaken by the BSF.This is the only reason why time and again the Pak army has resorted to unprovoked firing to hold back the patrolling parties and thereby creating a buffer land for the terrorists to sneak in.There are also certain areas where the GoI cannot afford to electrify and modernize the fences since heavy snowfall and subsequent accumulation of snow during the winters and the meltin of the same in the summers totally destroy the fences and they are required to be rebuilt!! We must remember that a normal and happy life for the Kashmiris is the last thing that the Pak Army wants. . . .Normalization of Kashmir would mean a death sentence for the Anti India sentiments that the Pak Army have managed to keep alive amongst the Pakistani populace by feeding them on false and delusional propaganda's regarding Indian oppression in Kashmir and all that BS!!:D

^

Bharti troller on the loose. Can a mod grab him by the ear. Thanks.

no one says that man hasnt been copnvicted. but again....anyways..on your bolded post:

we have our tears saved and we cry on the dead bodies of our soldiers..unfortunately you dont bother to do that..as you dont care to even collect their bodies once they are shaheed.

moreove, if you are trying to say that you army is gonna kill our soldiers in kashmir and in Goldentemple..then am sorry but you mat try anything like that anytime you want..i guess your army tried that in 1999 and you have the results in front of you..secondly if you ar etrying to provke a sentiment by popping up a religious place like Golden temple's name..then am sorry to say you failed big time....your islam might be pure but if its allowed in your islam to bring other people's religion in a conversation like this just to insult them, then I think its a shame.

Cry me a river. You mentioned religion first and started ranting and raving about anything, but the matter at hand.

BSF should be armed with galil snipers. They need to take down men in uniform ,let the ceasefire cease now it has been too long to bear now. Omar's ever now and then proposition for withdrawal of AFSPA needs to be thrown out of window ,let him sulk .

BSF should be armed with galil snipers. They need to take down men in uniform ,let the ceasefire cease now it has been too long to bear now. Omar's every now and then proposition for withdrawal of AFSPA needs to be thrown out of window ,let him sulk .

Cry me a river. You mentioned religion first and started ranting and raving about anything, but the matter at hand.

No one is requesting you here..just telling you how you are trolling. yes i did memtion religion with a proper logic and reason in a post with poper relevance to that post..where as your mentioning of religion was just with the intention of trolling..thats the difference...now go ..troll.

Stop with your conspiracy theories labeling everyone as terrorists !

Toone kaha aur maine maan liya... :lol:

Enough of this bull **** :angry: Typical Indian mindset ! These civilians were injured on Pakistani side , what has your media reported about them ? :azn:

Our media is not allowed on the Pakistani side to report from there..

And what you posted is not exactly the army genius.....go head to head...believe me there is no end to the fake encounters.
Fake encounters took those Mumbai gangsters. By hook or by crook, we will take out these criminals, one swift justice travelling at bullet speed.

No one is requesting you here..just telling you how you are trolling. yes i did memtion religion with a proper logic and reason in a post with poper relevance to that post..where as your mentioning of religion was just with the intention of trolling..thats the difference...now go ..troll.

I can mention your religion and try to justify by using logic that shelling villager's homes is unacceptable. You injured our civilians and got the result.

I can mention your religion and try to justify by using logic that shelling villager's homes are unacceptable. You injured our civilians and got the result.

you should have done that in the first place.

but your mentioning of golden temple in that post had no relevance to firing of mortar...indian never mentioned that an attack will result in killing of Muslims or blasting of your Prophets worshipping place or a any particlur mosque. but your mentioning of specific religious place was understandabl;e when you want to target that specific religion.

but your mentioning of golden temple in that post had no relevance to firing of mortar...indian never mentioned that an attack will result in killing of Muslims or blasting of your Prophets worshipping place or a any particlur mosque. but your mentioning of specific religious place was understandabl;e when you want to target that specific religion.

You can never prove to a troll that he is one.. Stop wasting your time

You Indians are always good at crying and becoming the victims.

thereis continuation of this video on you tube, which I just saw and which made me say i couldnt belive my eyes. Shooting may have happened ( as i sadi earlier, that Pakistani in general are emotionally very extremist..they go to extremes when high in emotions) as a hurry decision, but what was inhuman was that he was bleeding and requesting therangers standing there to take him to the hospital and every now and then, he kept going unconcious..but no one came forward to take him to hospital...i could have understood if it was an enemy , infact he was just a normal civillian from their own society, the same place they belong to. i wonder how they talk of islam and go to heaven and all when they do things like that.
This is what you wrote, correct?

This bold part here looks like a cheap shot rather than anything based off any logic.

Relax Pakistani Friends - 1 Indian Soldier dispatched to hell - Give it a few days and i am sure few more will be dispatched as well.It's a standard SOP of PA to dispatch Indian soldiers to hell if they kill our civilians.Let's not forget just over few months ago they had done a similar thing and we sent 3+ Indian Soldiers to hell so its only a matter of time.I wouldn't worry.

well the time before last about 4-5 Pakistani soldiers also went to the same hell..they were killed by IA. Maybe the Indian soldiers went to join the Pakistani ones already waiting there!

As members can witness here, mortars can have a devastating effect on buildings.

Especially ones that are made of mud in villages.

All hail Indian bravery for mortaring poor villagers and children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom