What's new

Indian Shia Board Chairman on Tablighi Jamaat

I agree with him on tableegi jamaat being a promoter of terrorism in india but it's hard to believe they are trying to spread the virus deliberately by risking their lives...if they wanted to do it,they would have gone into a hindu market or crowd and would have done it no.
it's just an accident that happened because of ignorance of muslims but they are going to face severe consequences for this in the coming years.

Modi might introduce 100s of schemes for Muslims. Let's be serious. They can get away with anything

Few things you must learn about Muslims pule.

They are way more united than Hindus. Even across sectarian lines.

Second, we non Muslims believe that the large majority of them are silent because they are scared of their radicals. That is us not understanding their internal society.

Third. There is this sanghi brainfart (among millions of others, hard to keep track) that triple talaq etc would cause their women to get empowered and stand up and speak out and possibly split them and get a large vote shift to the sanghis.

Delhi Intifada should have put paid to that numbskull theory.

Few things you must learn about Muslims pule.

They are way more united than Hindus. Even across sectarian lines.

Second, we non Muslims believe that the large majority of them are silent because they are scared of their radicals. That is us not understanding their internal society.

Third. There is this sanghi brainfart (among millions of others, hard to keep track) that triple talaq etc would cause their women to get empowered and stand up and speak out and possibly split them and get a large vote shift to the sanghis.

Delhi Intifada should have put paid to that numbskull theory.
I know. But Sanghis don't think like you.
Look at their subterfuge skills.
EUb40UCUYAE5FYS

It is the irreverence to the laws of the land and their wilful non-compliance to government directives that's irking the fellow Indians.

Actually no bro.

Both of those are expected of them and tolerated and overlooked in normal times.

It's the fact that it's endangering millions now that is pissing off everybody.

Actually no bro.

Both of those are expected of them and tolerated and overlooked in normal times.

It's the fact that it's endangering millions now that is pissing off everybody.
I agree, my state government has been downplaying their numerous transgressions till this day to avoid spreading more panic and fear. The common folks, though, are well aware of it and there is discontent simmering.

I agree, my state government has been downplaying their numerous transgressions till this day to avoid spreading more panic and fear. The common folks, though, are well aware of it and there is discontent simmering.

Absolutely spot on analysis of the ground simmer from inside a billion locked up homes.

Back
Top Bottom