What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

Oh,so it is a curse for you to live with us for 66 years?well we are also so not happy along with you,and before bashing us you better also look at your face in mirror too,you guys are not angles who have never committed a sin.
And you are warning us,that you will destroy us?you sound more like a 16 year old kid,who is bashing all such **** although he/she is well aware of current situation and scenario.The specific mindset in your country is no less my dear,we didn't initiated the 1665 war ect,it was you who was always itched of our presence.

If you feel misery that you are living along with us,then go ahead,continue to feel like that ,this will not effect us,my dear.
The fact is that such type of mindsets in both countries with miserable approach of intolerance of each other's presence will let both the nations towards annihilation.The sooner we realize each others presence and continue to live with peace with each other the better,by promoting such mindsets of peaceful agenda.
You don't need to show off your muscles to us that what you can do and what not,especially to me,go ahead and do such dramay baazi of offensive attitude with some one else.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

LOL Slav..you lost right there..even hardcore pakistanis knew that Pakistan launched 1965 war by initiating Operation Grandslam...look bro..a simple fact,if we're not happy by seeing in your action,we can't give you happiness either,right..and specific mindset???specific mindset happens when we see actions like Kargil right after peace process,just like this time too..just before peace process,suddenly 5 soldiers were murdered..now,about "we're angel thing",no country is angel..but you should learn the fact in hard way,if you poke us,we'll poke you back..we got our strategic depth..its a fuc*ing huge country..we can afford to loose Kashmir..do you???

and about 16 year kid thing,that showed your mindset..you know deep down that its fact what I said..false pride can't give you honor,especially when your country lost all the battles and a large chunk of land..but why should we create a Balochistan which will serve no strategic purpose??I can't say our country is sane,but I can say,until People got power from these "Anti Indian Hawk" ba$t@rd$,don't expect a proper peace between us..and please,don't blame us for that..

by the way,here is your huge destruction happened at 7.15 am...no report of 1.15 pm shelling...

Fresh ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Poonch

okay now finish it off--The question still remains,how can we solve the LOC crossfire issue?

LOL Slav..you lost right there..even hardcore pakistanis knew that Pakistan launched 1965 war by initiating Operation Grandslam...look bro..a simple fact,if we're not happy by seeing in your action,we can't give you happiness either,right..and specific mindset???specific mindset happens when we see actions like Kargil right after peace process,just like this time too..just before peace process,suddenly 5 soldiers were murdered..now,about "we're angel thing",no country is angel..but you should learn the fact in hard way,if you poke us,we'll poke you back..we got our strategic depth..its a fuc*ing huge country..we can afford to loose Kashmir..do you???

and about 16 year kid thing,that showed your mindset..you know deep down that its fact what I said..false pride can't give you honor,especially when your country lost all the battles and a large chunk of land..but why should we create a Balochistan which will serve no strategic purpose??I can't say our country is sane,but I can say,until People got power from these "Anti Indian Hawk" ba$t@rd$,don't expect a proper peace between us..and please,don't blame us for that..

by the way,here is your huge destruction happened at 7.15 am...no report of 1.15 pm shelling...

Fresh ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Poonch

You can continue to live in your bubble my dear,if consider us responsible for everything and yourselves as most innocent angles then you can.I know that my argument with you is useless.Oh yes,it wasn't Indians who initiated series of operations including Operation Trident etc.
you guys are symbol of peace and the only victorious nation ever existed,if this satisfied you then go-ahead.

Enjoy your childish pleasure.

I said that before too,so instead of quoting me back,you better quote @DESERT FIGHTER or @Major Sam.
I have always talked of peace,yet still in your context I can respond you.

Oh now you say live in peace? When Pakistan has been trying to live in peace but you Indians won't stop but keep waging wars and suffer humiliating defeat every time?:omghaha:

itna to bachay bhi nhi rotay jitna ye log rotay han....

baba .... ye paksitani bht buray han her bar yehi lrai shuru kertay han... :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think KAYANI is sleeping just like he was sleeping wen the salala incident happened this KAYANI is damn corrupt first he was a puppet of ZARDARI now he has become the puppet of NAWAZ SHARIF we pakistanis hve never seen such a apologetic sleepy lazy COAS ARMY CHIEF even in meetings he is sleeping nd yawning its time 2 remove KAYANI he has got no respect for the precious life of pakistani soldiers. Its time 2 remove KAYANI MR. KAYANI india is killing pakistani soldiers nd civilians in the border areas u shud do something nd stop sleeping nd its time for u 2 stop being a puppet of ZARDARI nd NAWAZ SHARIF nd respond nd retaliate 2 indian attacks in border areas people of pakistan r really starting 2 hate u we want army chief like GENERAL HAMEED GUL. We luv r army PAKISTAN PAINDABAD PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD. thanks

itna to bachay bhi nhi rotay jitna ye log rotay han....

baba .... ye paksitani bht buray han her bar yehi lrai shuru kertay han... :omghaha::omghaha:

A women is killed by crossfire,and this is what am I seeing!Hopeless attitude,instead of sorting out of solution,this shameless bashing attitude of showing of muscles of nuking and all.Pathetic.

A women is killed by crossfire,and this is what am I seeing!Hopeless attitude,instead of sorting out of solution,this shameless bashing attitude of showing of muscles of nuking and all.Pathetic.

no need to nuke them, but just need to give our army free hand :)

In Pakistan, its the army that gives the free hand to others. You army on the border has all the free hand it needs. Dont kid your self that they can do any better than what they are doing at the moment...:)

okay now finish it off--The question still remains,how can we solve the LOC crossfire issue?

You can continue to live in your bubble my dear,if consider us responsible for everything and yourselves as most innocent angles then you can.I know that my argument with you is useless.Oh yes,it wasn't Indians who initiated series of operations including Operation Trident etc.
you guys are symbol of peace and the only victorious nation ever existed,if this satisfied you then go-ahead.

Looks like you lost you logic here..I said no country is a "saint"..and neither I blamed Pakistan for everything..but is it too much to blame Pakistan for Kargil..and operation trident???its middle of Indo-Pak war dude...forgot your pre-emptive strike done by PAF in various IAF bases,that started the formal war??? :lol:

look dude,you're acting lil weird..please read what I posted,then digest it and then we'll talk..what you're posting is only fosting to save your face,thats all..post something constructive dude..

p.s.--you can blame us for Bangladesh's liberation though... :lol:

Prepare yourselves Indians, Our government is going to summon your High commissioner and lodge a strong protest because it can bring back the ones who lost their lives and prevents further incidents!

Our nation failing to protect our people one day at a time. Everyone knows Nawaz is a good for nothing prick, at least the much hyped Kayani should become a man and take charge of the situation. Wishful thinking though.

:woot:
Lolol really? Says the country who thinks they can beat India, wake up to reality Pakistan, your economy dwindles every day, your currency goes down, your budget goes down, all you ever spend your money on military and accomplish what? Don't mess with India, I don't know what makes you think you can win against India, when you lost every single war you ever fought in

Again,I am not asking to nuke anyone,what my main point is,that war mongers on internet are not benefiting their countries by promoting aggressive attitude.
Anyways,Such areas near Loc must be evacuated temporarily till politically sorted out by both nations,to avoid death casualties.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

In Pakistan, its the army that gives the free hand to others. You army on the border has all the free hand it needs. Dont kid your self that they can do any better than what they are doing at the moment...:)

You may be right but even after that we need AK anthony type statement from our civilian govt in favor of our army. Then soldiers would be more confident in fighting any aggression.

:woot:
Lolol really? Says the country who thinks they can beat India, wake up to reality Pakistan, your economy dwindles every day, your currency goes down, your budget goes down, all you ever spend your money on military and accomplish what? Don't mess with India, I don't know what makes you think you can win against India, when you lost every single war you ever fought in

When did I say that Pakistan must nuke India?do you have some sort of disorder to understand the clear words written?
you better focus on your rape issues and your internal corruption my dear,and your Maoists issue .Don't worry about us,we will not blame you of our issues like you do,enjoy your itching against us.:chilli:

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Your own citizens killed your troops.

And for all we know, this poor woman committed suicide??!!...so lets keep conspiracy theories to a minimum.

Pakistan crossed a line, when it committed a cold blooded murder(at point blank range) of those soldiers who were asleep in the bunker.
Now Indian army has been authorized by central govt to give a full scale retaliation to any Pakistani ceasefire violation and causalities on Pakistani side are building up.

Unfortunately a rocket or a mortar shell does not differentiate b/w civilian and soldier..it kills anyone unfortunate enough to be in its path.

You may be right but even after that we need AK anthony type statement from our civilian govt in favor of our army. Then soldiers would be more confident in fighting any aggression.

Nah! In Pakistan, mostly its the army that is needed to give statements on the govt policies so that the civilian govt becomes confident in implementing that policy

PS: Given the kind of politicians India and Pakistan have, sometimes I think probably Pakistan has the right idea :)
(Only sometimes though)

Back
Top Bottom