What's new

Indian Sergical strike exposed || discussion

Wait till Indian Army release the details and videos officially.
Yep they are trying to make stories & videos according to the current scenario with changes :omghaha::omghaha: It will take time for them to present to the world about SAR G KAL strike :nhl_checking:. :sarcastic:

NO only the Brain in the Head, and to observe the whole event in a Broader way is good to guess the reality. Check my above post.

1. Did you read the news, that India claim its the JEM who did the URI attack in few hours, any you were making fun that Indians named the culpit without doing investigations -- That's called the DIVERSION attacking LeT,

2. Heard the news, that Modi did the meeting with the NSA, DGMO, IA Chief, Ajit Doval with Sand Models and presentation.

3. Question you should raised, why can't the Surgical Strike is not Possible
  1. Do you think present Indian Govt, and Modi don't have the balls.
  2. Do you think Indian Army don't have the capability.
  3. Do you think LOC is completely inpreneable.
  4. Do you think this is the first strike across LOC
  5. Do you think DGMO statement in front of the Whole parliament and all parties is a JOKE to be denied latter.
  6. Do you think India will keep on taking the wounds, and won't strike you back in retaliation.
4. Did you hear the news Pakistani running to UN, U.S and China immediately, if its only the Cross border artillery and cross border firing, which is common in Indo-pak context.

@zebra7 , You don't need to be so aggressive, personal and defensive...Did I call you a loony for believing all this??? No I didn't...

Such meetings are very common. Due to the cross border firing the Pakistan Army and Politicians have had similar meetings...

I never said anything to portray the Indian Army as chickens...However, I do believe that what happened is not entirely true...

Pakistan went to the UN, US and China because cross border firing is a provocative act and must be shared with major partners of both India and Pakistan in the Region...

Off topic

LOL, when did Indian army claim, they did the operation in Residential Area, so where is the question of taking interview from the Resident. Watch your Media vids taking the tour of the Ground Zero, Lol 20 KM away from the LOC, and watch, they spoke of Cross border firing, which is the DIVERSION, because the IA SF Para did the ops in some other area, where your DG-ISPR won't take you there, and tell him to call it SF Para Forces, rather than Para Commandoes or Para Trooper

@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @hellfire

Look at the clear indication how the Pakistani is selling the Lies by taking the Media to those areas, where India did the Diversion Cross border firing, and Media talking to the residents, who is living well away from the LOC. India did the operation across the LOC which were 500 Mt to 5 KM, but they took the long route, and did it on foot, no hellicopter was used. So what Pakistani ISPR is selling the Lemons to those Media.

It clearly shows

1. Pakistani Army don't have the stomatch at this stage to wage the war with the Indian Army.
2. They are in the state of Shock and surprise.
3. Their Deeper than Ocean friend feeling the Heat also, because the Logic of Pakistani in Kashmir atrocities also applies for the Chinese Xixian province.
4. Pakistani getting isolated, and hit back never expected such a blunt reply from Indian Side.
FYI Mr.Zebra This is not what you call our biased media . This is International media and they are not gone nuts when they are publishing this. And if it really hits you that bad , why don't you show them your side of IOK ,500m to 5km across LOC? Now, just admit that you lack the guts for it!
And yes Pak Army is not an army of fools and cowards that they would initiate a war with an enemy who only knows how to woe in front of international media. We have proofs and we will show it. If you have got better ones ,feel free to share them. And if you don't have then refrain from such illogical claims!:cuckoo:

LOL

Did you even know that UNMOGIP has 7 offices in Pakistan & 4 in India. In Pakistan they have been taken, just like the ISPR-conducted press-tours--to southern Azad Kashmir in the Bhimber Tatta Pani area where the IA did the Artillery Cross firing for Diversion. No one from the IA crossed the LoC in this area. You should asked the questions such as why is the ISPR not taking the press to those areas where the IA's special ops were conducted.

Don't worry you will get the substantial evidence when the time will come, to give you the shock, till then stay in the state, how you were when Ajmal Kasab was not Pakistani, and in Kargil, there were no PA rather Mujahideen.
Well if Pakistan has 7 UNMOGIP offices they're free to go along and search for truth themselves. They have not been barred as was done with Amnesty Int. in IOK. The truth is they understand the reality of your claims

Nope, your own people have doubts and are raising questions while the world laughs at your army's outrageous claims.

Do they indeed? Outrageous claims eh? I prefer you to keep laughing. Suits us well. You guys have got your panties into a twist over what you claim never happened, going to the UN Secretary General & complaining, presumably about India not attacking :lol:, holding all all party meet to condemn Indian aggression :azn:.....surely those responses are a little over the top for some minor ceasefire violations.....:D

Do they indeed? Outrageous claims eh? I prefer you to keep laughing. Suits us well. You guys have got your panties into a twist over what you claim never happened, going to the UN Secretary General & complaining, presumably about India not attacking :lol:, holding all all party meet to condemn Indian aggression :azn:.....surely those responses are a little over the top for some minor ceasefire violations.....:D

Your army has lost it, so has your political leadership. The only thing you guys are good at is killing innocents.

The whole episode of surgical strikes has become a national embarrassment for India.

http://www.newsx.com/national/42817...e-strikes-says-congress-leader-sanjay-nirupam

WOW bravo. So is Artillery shelling knows as surgical strike? dumbo ?

What I said before Zebra7 provided his piece ^^^

Great minds think alike or so it seems?

Thanks for the transcript any way, Zebra7 mate, although
it lacked the essential information to check it out or maybe
I missed it :
How many SF troops did those helos bring in or drop?
A squad or two each for all 8 launching pads maybe?
Did they clean out the camps or just provided in situ intel?

And you must have been ready for Pakistanis to call out
that piece. After all, the existence of the plan it outlines is
no proof that it was actually carried out without tangible effects.
So as I also said in my answers to the post linked to above :

Pics or it didn't happen / because the aim is to produce operative results /
but a surgery that goes unnoticed by the patient requires a scar or maybe
it was only a bad dream?
In which case, sarksilander's question and my remarks are quite valid ...

Good luck with that convo! Take care, Tay.

Last edited:
Your army has lost it, so has your political leadership. The only thing you guys are good at is killing innocents.

The whole episode of surgical strikes has become a national embarrassment for India.

http://www.newsx.com/national/42817...e-strikes-says-congress-leader-sanjay-nirupam

Seriously? Opposition leaders? This from a country where most of your opposition leaders & retired military chaps claim all sorts of things against your elected Prime Minister? Don't make me laugh...

Seriously? Opposition leaders? This from a country where most of your opposition leaders & retired military chaps claim all sorts of things against your elected Prime Minister? Don't make me laugh...

Yep, none of those souls know more than you, poor old chaps wasted their lives in military and politics. Only if they had contacted thou the wise one before.

Arvind Kejriwal, Sanjay Nirupam, and Digvijay Singh
have previously stated, BJP, Army and DGMO have theatrical a fake and false “Sir G Kal “, but “Kal “not arrived :lol:

Just to update you as I'm sure you media is misguiding you..
The all Party Conference was to convey a message to India that despite political differences all parties are united against india. As india is a bully in this region and love to steel somethings from the other neighbouring countries like now the indus water treaty in Pakistan case, the all party conference was to again show the Bully to be careful and we all are together against your evil plans.
No one is complaining to UN about the so called bollywood style strikes but to complain about the indian genocide in Kashmir. UN will be involved every time whenever there is any unprovoked firing or violation of cease fire on Line Of Control as it is a disputed area.
By the way how long will it take for the surgical strike video to be completed in bollywood? Is it going through some final touches of Visual Effects??

Yep, none of those souls know more than you, poor old chaps wasted their lives in military and politics. Only if they had contacted thou the wise one before.

Is that the best you can do...? :lol: Ya buddy, some opposition politician with an agenda somewhere is to be believed by Indians, not the Indian army.........Yup, sure I know more than them, all that a couple of them have asked is for the government to put out the videos, the politician you put a link to is a former Shiv Sena member who got booted out & joined the Congress. Ya, that guy in Mumbai who is currently unemployed will know about something that most of the Indian cabinet didn't know (excepting the CCS). How gullible are you...? If the best you can do is to quote a few guys with an ax to grind against the present government & who now have even more to grind since this strike makes them look bad, then you are welcome to your choices. Don't expect us to swallow from the same water that you chose to drink.

Just to update you as I'm sure you media is misguiding you..
The all Party Conference was to convey a message to India that despite political differences all parties are united against india. As india is a bully in this region and love to steel somethings from the other neighbouring countries like now the indus water treaty in Pakistan case, the all party conference was to again show the Bully to be careful and we all are together against your evil plans.
No one is complaining to UN about the so called bollywood style strikes but to complain about the indian genocide in Kashmir. UN will be involved every time whenever there is any unprovoked firing or violation of cease fire on Line Of Control as it is a disputed area.
By the way how long will it take for the surgical strike video to be completed in bollywood? Is it going through some final touches of Visual Effects??

Ya right.....:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom