What's new

Indian Sergical strike exposed || discussion

No surgical strike ever took place, stop fooling yourself.

Care to put the facts, why not pointwise pls. I have put the narrative above, read it and understand, and care to answer the DGMO, GOI, DM never disclosed the location of the strike, so how did the ISPR fooling the Media, by showing the areas of the Indian Claim operation. Few days back, your media displayed the fake propaganda video provided them by ISPR, the old 4 year old, naxal video as the Indian post distroyed, and the video with the Barbed wire like the old days never strike any Pakistani is the most amusing thing.

In reply to your stupid claim. That too debunked

How exactly ?

LOL,

1. Hear the Mushraff interview recent yourself, who claim that Pakistan is isolated at present, internationally

2. You know the outcome of the SAARC meeting, its not only the India, rather Bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and now supported by Srilanka, maldives, and Nepal.

3. Your PM operation to internationalize the Kashmir issue with the Brigade of beurocratic to brief each country -- Do you know the outcome of that. Tell me how many country in favour of you.

4. Your Media, and experts, Hear it yourself why PA denies Surgical Strike.

Care to put the facts, why not pointwise pls. I have put the narrative above, read it and understand, and care to answer the DGMO, GOI, DM never disclosed the location of the strike, so how did the ISPR fooling the Media, by showing the areas of the Indian Claim operation. Few days back, your media displayed the fake propaganda video provided them by ISPR, the old 4 year old, naxal video as the Indian post distroyed, and the video with the Barbed wire like the old days never strike any Pakistani is the most amusing thing.

LOL,

1. Hear the Mushraff interview recent yourself, who claim that Pakistan is isolated at present, internationally

2. You know the outcome of the SAARC meeting, its not only the India, rather Bhutan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, and now supported by Srilanka, maldives, and Nepal.

3. Your PM operation to internationalize the Kashmir issue with the Brigade of beurocratic to brief each country -- Do you know the outcome of that. Tell me how many country in favour of you.

Gather some balls and take international journalists and experts to the actual site if you can... Evidence below.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1192133/surgical-strikes-journalists-flown-loc-debunk-indian-myth/

Yes in that case. IS retd General Musharraf Part of govt now ? Oh hes the guy who was pain in india's as*

Yes, very much isloated sire, With Russai coming to our soil first time in years, With Sout Korea increasing the trade with us And Iran Joining CPEC and sending their warships for war games. Sire,we have become anything but isloated. Reality is a bitch that is BJP doesnt want to show you guys

LOL,

:rofl:
Why the Narendra Modi government attainable a routine exchange of fire as “ Sir G Kal?

The reason is that the Indian prime minister was under mammoth pressure to live up to his own aptitudes that his management would punish the Uri attackers.

Modi has flung a diplomatic rancorous against Pakistan ( with no such possessions on us) taking a series of steps such as embargoing the Saarc summit, intimidating to review the water treaty as well as MFN status for Pakistan. But all those measures, he knew, would make little difference to Pakistan.

So, Modi rudiments face saving, by demanding that the Indian military carried out Sir G cal, Modi can now go to the public and hyper-nationalist media that he avenged the Uri attack.

Elections are coming in Utar Pradesh next year, so he done that all auditorium to build his election campaign there.

As, already it’s confirmed from your army sources as just like this ““There were no sir g Kal ” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Endian Army man.

Arvind Kejriwal, Sanjay Nirupam, and Digvijay Singh have previously stated, BJP, Army and DGMO have theatrical a fake and false “Sir G Kal “.:omghaha:

rj2kra.jpg

2ikqkoz.jpg

Have some balls? Then face the reality and truth that there is no " Sir G Kal " :lol:

@zebra7 , You don't need to be so aggressive, personal and defensive...Did I call you a loony for believing all this??? No I didn't...

Such meetings are very common. Due to the cross border firing the Pakistan Army and Politicians have had similar meetings...

I never said anything to portray the Indian Army as chickens...However, I do believe that what happened is not entirely true...

Pakistan went to the UN, US and China because cross border firing is a provocative act and must be shared with major partners of both India and Pakistan in the Region...

When did I be agressive. You would only find my post started, when the Pakistani members created the mountains of threads trying hell bend to prove that its the fake operation. The hippocracy limit croses when the Pakistani dillusion that the Uri attack are made by Indian, by killing their own Soldier -- So I hereby try to bring the original and real facts which is submerged by the Media from the both side. Both Indian and Pakistani Media, believe that the Strike aka Surgical Strike like the Hollywood movie with Chopper filled army men, they killed terrorists and fly away. Bullshit -- All the opeations of this kind whether done by U.S, Israel or UK is done on foot at ground level, and Choppers are done to take them close to the destination. In case of OBL Raid, the U.S exploited the knowledge of the Pakistani Airdefence, which they knew it too well from inside.

FYI Mr.Zebra This is not what you call our biased media . This is International media and they are not gone nuts when they are publishing this. And if it really hits you that bad , why don't you show them your side of IOK ,500m to 5km across LOC? Now, just admit that you lack the guts for it!
And yes Pak Army is not an army of fools and cowards that they would initiate a war with an enemy who only knows how to woe in front of international media. We have proofs and we will show it. If you have got better ones ,feel free to share them. And if you don't have then refrain from such illogical claims!:cuckoo:

The operation was carried out in Pakistani administrative Kashmir, so why would we show them our side. You are the ones living in the Panorama, first calling for UN intervention in Kashmir, and thus kicking the very agreement aka Shimla Agreement, which calls for the Billateral resolution and no intervention of any third party, when any side objects. When you talk of pebicilites, you forgot its the Pakistan who is denying the very first step of the UN which is demiliterization of the Kashmir, and cry in UN for the Second step. Our stand is straight forward, the only issue left is the Kashmir administrative by Pakistan, and when we says Kashmir it includes Gilgit Baltistan also.

The whole episode of surgical strikes has become a national embarrassment for India.

http://www.newsx.com/national/42817...e-strikes-says-congress-leader-sanjay-nirupam

Who is Congress leader Sanjay nirupam --- Why not the head of the Congress Sonia Gandhi statement, kindly post that also.

Great minds think alike or so it seems?

Thanks for the transcript any way, Zebra7 mate, although
it lacked the essential information to check it out or maybe
I missed it :
How many SF troops did those helos bring in or drop?
A squad or two each for all 8 launching pads maybe?
Did they clean out the camps or just provided in situ intel?

Dear Taygibay, there is information released by the DGMO or GOI of the operation which took place, but there is some reports that suggest its only 25 member team that carried out this operation. I think you didn't read the Whole narrative starting from here.

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-sergical-strike-exposed-discussion.452828/page-10#post-8769061

Pics or it didn't happen / because the aim is to produce operative results /
but a surgery that goes unnoticed by the patient requires a scar or maybe
it was only a bad dream?
In which case, sarksilander's question and my remarks are quite valid ...

Can you provide me any pic of OBL raid aka Operation Neptune Spear, if no then believe that Osamma killing was also the Drama.

Sorry to say, the Surgical Strike was the Small one to give the message to the Terrorist, who were getting to easy to roam too close to the border thinking that India don't have the balls to strike, but the Implification and effect was Much more as you can see.

India has carried out surgical strike across the LOC in Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

2: In all eight terror launch pads are destroyed.

3: Atleast 35-40 terrorists (minimum number) have been killed.

4: Duration of Indian surgical strike is 12 mid night to 4:30 morning.

5: Surgical strike group was divided into eight teams.

6: They were spread over an area of 15km and their location was 500 m to 2km into LOC

7: Mortar move was divided into two parts which was spread across area of 2-15km.

8: Mortars and heavy artillery were fired from Uri to mislead Pak army which gave a lot of advantage to the Indian army.

9: Area which targeted was Bhimber Hot Spring Leepa Valley.

10 : Exact number of Indian soldiers who were part of this operation is classified.

11: Number of Air Force personnel were involved as well.

12: Approximately Eight Choppers took part in operation.
He forgot to mention the last most important point

13. Then he woke up as the sun was shining brightly in the open where he sleeps and his the cow removed the blanket from his face and said moooo moooo....that destroyed his dream...his bed was wet and then he headed to the nearest farm....to respond to the...ahem ahem ...the called of nature the same way as 650 million compatriots do every day...

Gather some balls and take international journalists and experts to the actual site if you can... Evidence below.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1192133/surgical-strikes-journalists-flown-loc-debunk-indian-myth/

Don't Worry, the Substantial and undeniable evidence will be provided to the world, and we are also ready to see the faces of the Pakistanis and N.S just like the Ajmal Kasab was not Pakistani Drama, and the Kargil was done by Muzahideen. Did you forgot that the GPS devices of the terrorists, which are send to the U.S for the Scientific evidence, are getting decoded by the U.S lab, and when it arives, will provide the trail, locations of their Mentors, so till then Brace your self for that Shock and embarrassment.

Yes in that case. IS retd General Musharraf Part of govt now ? Oh hes the guy who was pain in india's as*

Yes, very much isloated sire, With Russai coming to our soil first time in years, With Sout Korea increasing the trade with us And Iran Joining CPEC and sending their warships for war games. Sire,we have become anything but isloated. Reality is a bitch that is BJP doesnt want to show you guys

That's what your former COAS and President is saying, now don't tell me its the RAW propaganda. Keep dreaming the CPEC is going to make you Dubai. Let some heat reach the Chinese, and we are On now.

Till then enjoy

:rofl:
Why the Narendra Modi government attainable a routine exchange of fire as “ Sir G Kal?

The reason is that the Indian prime minister was under mammoth pressure to live up to his own aptitudes that his management would punish the Uri attackers.

Modi has flung a diplomatic rancorous against Pakistan ( with no such possessions on us) taking a series of steps such as embargoing the Saarc summit, intimidating to review the water treaty as well as MFN status for Pakistan. But all those measures, he knew, would make little difference to Pakistan.

So, Modi rudiments face saving, by demanding that the Indian military carried out Sir G cal, Modi can now go to the public and hyper-nationalist media that he avenged the Uri attack.

Elections are coming in Utar Pradesh next year, so he done that all auditorium to build his election campaign there.

As, already it’s confirmed from your army sources as just like this ““There were no sir g Kal ” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-****** Army man.

Arvind Kejriwal, Sanjay Nirupam, and Digvijay Singh have previously stated, BJP, Army and DGMO have theatrical a fake and false “Sir G Kal “.:omghaha:

rj2kra.jpg

2ikqkoz.jpg

Have some balls? Then face the reality and truth that there is no " Sir G Kal " :lol:

Why India did the exchange fire that night ?? Did you read the whole narrative, my advice read it carefully.

AAP Punjab leader making a statement ?? -- Answer to this guy is that because a common man with the sane mind can understand that Gujrat Border is Katch and Rajastan border is mostly deserted and don't have high residential area, unlike Punjab.

I think you didn't read the Whole narrative starting from here.

Don't be quippy, matey, I read that and it mentions two battalions of SF but no number of operators.
I just won't believe no one saw anything as 2 battalions ingressed casually, sorry!
25 is a decent number though so thanks for your answer.

Can you provide me any pic of OBL raid aka Operation Neptune Spear,

I can't provide them but I did see them so that happened but the important
part here is that _message to Terrorist_ you mention.
Sometimes, you just have to leak the proof or your pudding will be seen as imaginary.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...f46cec-88ac-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html

I'll let you dabble in suppositions then, Tay.

Last edited:
Don't Worry, the Substantial and undeniable evidence will be provided to the world, and we are also ready to see the faces of the Pakistanis and N.S just like the Ajmal Kasab was not Pakistani Drama, and the Kargil was done by Muzahideen. Did you forgot that the GPS devices of the terrorists, which are send to the U.S for the Scientific evidence, are getting decoded by the U.S lab, and when it arives, will provide the trail, locations of their Mentors, so till then Brace your self for that Shock and embarrassment.

That's what your former COAS and President is saying, now don't tell me its the RAW propaganda. Keep dreaming the CPEC is going to make you Dubai. Let some heat reach the Chinese, and we are On now.

Till then enjoy

Why India did the exchange fire that night ?? Did you read the whole narrative, my advice read it carefully.

AAP Punjab leader making a statement ?? -- Answer to this guy is that because a common man with the sane mind can understand that Gujrat Border is Katch and Rajastan border is mostly deserted and don't have high residential area, unlike Punjab.

IF there was, it would be all over your media and the world. Since there is none, there is no point discussing it.

I give you my word, the moment you bring tangible, undeniable evidence that your troops conducted legitimate surgical strikes across the border, i will change my opinion.

Until then,it is Bollywood fantasy.

@zebra7

I think, you should read my advice and upright twice. You are missing many common things, worlds needs evidence. That’s why AAP and some of your people are wanting impervious from BJP of fake “ Sir G Kal “, that’s why they know BJP, your Army and DGMO had exaggerated a fake “ Sir G Kal “

Suggestion and Advice: Read the bold black part yourself carefully again, and make yourself out of delusion.

@zebra7

I think, you should read my advice and upright twice. You are missing many common things, worlds needs evidence. That’s why AAP and some of your people are wanting impervious from BJP of fake “ Sir G Kal “, that’s why they know BJP, your Army and DGMO had exaggerated a fake “ Sir G Kal “

Suggestion and Advice: Read the bold black part yourself carefully again, and make yourself out of delusion.

lol

Let me answer the first one. Arvind kejriwal and Party -- Hear his video again, he is playing dirty politics only to oppose the BJP and he did raised the question rather indirectly -- aka he asked the PM Modi to answer the Pakistani dirty propaganda, and quoted the International Media CNN and UN -- But he is still a CM of N. Delhi and don't have the information of the Ground realities. His speeches could be hit in Pakistan, but in reality tell me what authority did he have or the inside information of the tactical strike which india conducted by its army. The operation was kept low, and secret and only Modi, Ajit Doval, Home Minister Rajnath and the COAS of IA knew that only.

Second, you raised the reason of the Indian Prime Minister mammoth pressure ??? Are you serious for the State Election, where Congress don't have a candidate from U.P, S.P which is fighting their own internal war between Akhilesh and his uncle, and Mayavati whoes M.P's are leaving the party and joining BJP. You are not from India, nor from the U.P, but I am an Indian, and from U.P, and knew the whole Political and mood of the state right now, and it was BJP who was the strong candidate to win this election with or without Surgical Strike.

Did you ever see me commenting on the FATA or Balluchistan condition -- No because I don't know the Ground realities, and only bound with the information, which I gain from the Media, and I knew it very well it is different from the ground realities, and the only person, who knew it well is the one, who is on the ground aka in that area living and experience on the daily basis. So my Advice, stop believing in everything what is been feed by Media.

You thinking I am only arguing, but believe me I am only taking the statements of the DGMO Dalbeer Singh's Statements and don't buy the Media reports and program aired showing hellicopter's and B.S multimedia how does the Strike happens, because those media never knew that for reaching 3 KM inside the Pakistani Border, the IA Para SF have to travel 8 KM, nor they knew the geographical location, and terrains, and take everything as Black and White.

Hope you get the Point.

Don't be quippy, matey, I read that and it mentions two battalions of SF but no number of operators.
I just won't believe no one saw anything as 2 battalions ingressed casually, sorry!

So did the terrorist who cross over the LOC till they hit the Uri Camp. Tell me one simple question, if there is a path to get inside India, through LOC border, then why is it difficult and in your case impossible for the Indian Army to get to the otherside from the same route. On Indian Side LOC is heavily gaurded, and fenced, but not possible in reality due to natural structures like high cliffs and rivers, but do you think Pakistani side is almost impregnable with half of their troops deployed to the Western Border.

I can't provide them but I did see them so that happened but the important
part here is that _message to Terrorist_ you mention.
Sometimes, you just have to leak the proof or your pudding will be seen as imaginary.

I'll let you dabble in suppositions then, Tay.

You Answer your Own Question then. You Saw them, but you cannot post aka in Public domain, but asking for the pics to be posted on the Public Domain, and the Ones who must have seen them like COAS, Home Minister, DM, Ajit Doval, and N. Modi are nobody. Relax buddy, you didn't see one important issue, which is the Scientific evidence of the GPS equipment recovered from the terrorist killed in the URI attack which is in U.S Lab, which the Pakistani, and you won't deny, which will reveal the real source, trail, and the location of the Mentors, which is needed till it is shown to the world, so that the Always Deniable could not Deny it.

He forgot to mention the last most important point

13. Then he woke up as the sun was shining brightly in the open where he sleeps and his the cow removed the blanket from his face and said moooo moooo....that destroyed his dream...his bed was wet and then he headed to the nearest farm....to respond to the...ahem ahem ...the called of nature the same way as 650 million compatriots do every day...

When could not face the facts, trying idiotic things. Care to answer my points, obviously point wise.

IF there was, it would be all over your media and the world. Since there is none, there is no point discussing it.

I give you my word, the moment you bring tangible, undeniable evidence that your troops conducted legitimate surgical strikes across the border, i will change my opinion.

Until then,it is Bollywood fantasy.

Then Take my words, even if you are shown the pics and videos, you will try to search for the moles and doubts in the Mount Everest Also. Don't believe me Watch this

@Taygibay You would love it also. Pls watch

Till then enjoy
So You are using few youtube videos to prove what exactly ?

Back
Top Bottom