What's new

Indian secularism

Madrasi, sambhar thook ke baat kar.

Kol nahin

Khol

Khol

Khol

Beesee jahan h nahin hota wahan h ghusedega, jahan h hota hai, waha medu wada mafik gatak jayega.

Kya tamasha hai.

Cheers, Doc

Tu mooh kolu tho mei sambar thooku tere muh mei. Next best thing to licking madrasi @ss.

Now say Sambar, not Sambhar. :lol:

Tu mooh kolu tho mei sambar thooku tere muh mei. Next best thing to licking madrasi @ss.

Now say Sambar, not Sambhar. :lol:

Ewww your Hindi man.

At least learn how to speak the national link tongue before going all nationalist puff chested on me.

And aren't you ashamed that you're ancestors have been on this land like forever?

Mine came here 1357 years ago. And I speak Hindi as good as any bhayya here.

@Robinhood Pandey please man. Tere malluon ka kuch kar. Bahu phudak rahe hain aaj kal chandal.

Cheers, Doc

Ewww your Hindi man.

At least learn how to speak the national link tongue before going all nationalist puff chested on me.

And aren't you ashamed that you're ancestors have been on this land like forever?

Mine came here 1357 years ago. And I speak Hindi as good as any bhayya here.

@Robinhood Pandey please man. Tere malluon ka kuch kar. Bahu phudak rahe hain aaj kal chandal.

Cheers, Doc

Did you come to UP or Bihar 1357 years ago ? :cheesy:

You came to Gujarat, so do you speak Gujarati ? I do :lol: ......... shall we start ?

Did you come to UP or Bihar 1357 years ago ? :cheesy:

You came to Gujarat, so do you speak Gujarati ? I do :lol: ......... shall we start ?

Yes you moron.

Gujarati is the Parsi mother tongue.

Fire away.

Cheers, Doc

Persian is your mother tongue. Gujarati is your adopted mother tongue.

What is Persian?

Persian or Farsi is post conquest.

Its either Dari (the Iroons) or Old Pahlavi or Avestan.

But as Parsis, its Gujarati. And no, its not Hindu Gujarati.

We can barely understand each other. Theirs is way more guttural.

Kucchi and beyond, even worse.

Cheers, Doc

What is Persian?

Persian or Farsi is post conquest.

Its either Dari (the Iroons) or Old Pahlavi or Avestan.

But as Parsis, its Gujarati. And no, its not Hindu Gujarati.

We can barely understand each other. Theirs is way more guttural.

Kucchi and beyond, even worse.

Cheers, Doc

Parsi Gujarati is far more crude that "hindu" Gujarati. At least from the lay man's point of view.

http://www.amarujala.com/uttar-prad...ssman-in-agra-protest-against-police?pageId=2

Look at the secular twist in the heading.

Real story is below BUT the secular gang is too busy to cover their tracks in Secularistan.

The issue started off after a tiff between Mahesh and Shahid – it has been told that Shahid’s son Asif was accidentally hit by Mahesh’s bike, due to which Mahesh was thrashed up.

Mahesh’s friend Sanjay Khandelwal said that later, Shahid’s son and nephew brought along some friends who had guns, rods and wooden sticks (lathis) with them. All hell broke loose after their arrival, as they smashed up at least 6 shops including Satto Lal Kachoriwale, Manish Sweets, Basant sweets. They even molested some women who were coming out of a nearby Hanuman temple.

When shopkeepers gathered, the Muslim mob started stone-pelting and fired bullets, due to which three people were injured and have been admitted in a private hospital – one of those injured is Choteram from Mahesh’s side. When police reached, they arrested six people from Shahid’s group; however, he said that police was being biased by arresting only his accomplices, since both the sides were involved in the fight. Later in the night the SHO said that action will be taken as per record and evidence.

The Shopkeepers of the area were extremely annoyed due to the destruction of their shops and gheraoed the police station in the night. The shopkeepers informed Legislator Yogendra Upadhyay and MP Ramshankar Kathariya about the incident on phone, and requested them to take stringent action against the accused. But on Wednesday morning, when they got to know that police had taken action against some people on their side as well, the traders were infuriated and sat for agitation and shut down their shops.

Once information about their agitation reached administration, they reached the spot and assured of proper investigation and appealed the traders to re-open their shops. The shopkeepers agreed to this and situation seems to have normalised now.

I am sorry but what truth is being laid here by calling someone a parsi or a madrasi??

No. The truth about the sham called "Indian Secularism".
The truth at the base we are all bunch of hypocrites supporting our groups & interests.

Once we acknowledge that fact, may be we can start destroying the old walls.

No. The truth about the sham called "Indian Secularism".
The truth at the base we are all bunch of hypocrites supporting our groups & interests.

Once we acknowledge that fact, may be we can start destroying the old walls.
Maybe if the BJP wasn't running the show, "Indian secularism" would be a bit more real.

Maybe if the BJP wasn't running the show, "Indian secularism" would be a bit more real.

The "seculars" of India definitely feel so.
Unfortunately for them the people of India do not agree with them.

Back
Top Bottom