What's new

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept Ballistic Missile

^^^^
I am not interested in excuses. What I started off saying was that DRDO's claims about success in BMD have no independent verification. Then these fanboys got to talking. I had to explain why DRDO's claims have to be challenged everytime, what with all their history and baggage of failures. But these guys don't even want to call them failures. This mentality is even more dangerous than what DRDO does. I mean they 'can' produce stuff at least in a million years, if they dont get lazy. But these guys, they just talk and take whatever cr@p they get and go home bragging about it.

That's what people like you do. Empty whiners but no action.

If you have more brains, then go ahead and make a simple 2 Mach rocket concept and prove that it can fly for more than 2 minutes, I will recommend you for national science award.

If not, then go back to school.

Then what you waiting for ??
Join Drdo and show us what you can do if you can't then shut ya mouth .
They need management but think about those scientist who are working for 1st time even if IAF,ARMY AND NAVY set world class standard in mere budget ..

i pay more than my share just like anyother person workign his arse off in private compney.

all this love for the coutnry - drdo peeeps.

those people cant do even 10% of what these guys do in mnc. a big offical pay this country 50-60% of his life in form of tax. . and many sluggers combined on the forum cant match that. love for country. because rest willl take it with a pinch of salt - because we all know reality of the coutnry.

these people are getting paid for job not well done- i can hire a guy for 5000 rupees working in a call center from 8 in night to 8 in morning still paying 30% of his life in tax for this country.

dont get me started on love for coutnry patriotic drdo scientists. they are just doign their bl00dy job - not doing any kind of friggin charity.
-x-x-x--x-x-
and for those whine comments - i am not whinin , i am paying bl00dy tax and got all right to ask and critisize unlike you internet warrior who just pay the internet amount out of their dad's pocket or their retirement fund.

That's what people like you do. Empty whiners but no action.

If you have more brains, then go ahead and make a simple 2 Mach rocket concept and prove that it can fly for more than 2 minutes, I will recommend you for national science award.

If not, then go back to school.

i will do it babe- give me a few billion $ and if you cant then shut your trap.

I am reporting you for making offtopic rants and derailing the thread.

I am reporting you for making offtopic rants and derailing the thread.

not a single post was offtopic , i was giving a realistic and constructive criticism. You are not on my level son, go learn a bit about how to read on a forum, i am a way senior member and know my limits and boundaries.

but like i say always - many indian poster whin about indian not treated well here . but scene is totally opposite. infect - this forum let them whin too much and only goody good stuff.

not a single post was offtopic , i was giving a realistic and constructive criticism. You are not on my level son, go learn a bit about how to read on a forum, i am a way senior member and know my limits and boundaries.

but like i say always - many indian poster whin about indian not treated well here . but scene is totally opposite. infect - this forum let them whin too much and only goody good stuff.

I dont know what your problem is.

The amount of money spent in R&D in DRDo /HAL is peanuts compared to the R&D of countries like US, China and EU. Yet they are showing altleast some results for the money spent.

Arjun is ready, LCA is ready ,All IGMDP missiles (Agni,Akash, Nag, Prithvi) barring Trishul are ready , Arihant is ready , ALH Dhruv is a huge sucess , LCH is progressing very well, Many weapons systems for the Navy warships are ready , LRTR radars are ready, BMD is going smoothly , AWACS is almost ready , the various Weapon locating radars, Battle field radars are ready (Did I miss out anything ?)

I agree they were slow in delivering results initially. Heck it happens in every country - the only reason you did not hear about it was because the EU, Russia and US experienced it in the 1930s and 1940 when they were taking baby steps. Now we are doing it. And by Gods grace we will definitely be there.

BTW constructive criticism is good. But you and Rubyjackass are bordering on incurable pessimism that nothing good can come from DRDO or is it DOD for you guys ?

i pay more than my share just like anyother person workign his arse off in private compney.

all this love for the coutnry - drdo peeeps.

those people cant do even 10% of what these guys do in mnc. a big offical pay this country 50-60% of his life in form of tax. . and many sluggers combined on the forum cant match that. love for country. because rest willl take it with a pinch of salt - because we all know reality of the coutnry.

these people are getting paid for job not well done- i can hire a guy for 5000 rupees working in a call center from 8 in night to 8 in morning still paying 30% of his life in tax for this country.

dont get me started on love for coutnry patriotic drdo scientists. they are just doign their bl00dy job - not doing any kind of friggin charity.
-x-x-x--x-x-
and for those whine comments - i am not whinin , i am paying bl00dy tax and got all right to ask and critisize unlike you internet warrior who just pay the internet amount out of their dad's pocket or their retirement fund.

By making colour ful posts with extra large fonts doesn't make you the highest taxpayer in country buddy :disagree: .. Am paying and my whole family is paying :lol: with family background of serving my nation.. You only showin how low a person can fall after got life full of failures and humilation...
P.S-if you have power to change the world ,then bring the change within yourself 1st.
Pay your taxes,stop bribing and appreciate those people who are doing work against all odd.

looking for peaceful ???

Congrats DRDO ,you made country proud once again !!!!!

EVERY BELOVED INDIAN MEMBER DESERVE GHEE KE LADDU
:toast_sign::thinktank::partay:

motichur_ladoo_bg.jpg
Indian snacks are cool!send me the recipie!

The amount of money spent in R&D in DRDo /HAL is peanuts compared to the R&D of countries like US, China and EU. Yet they are showing altleast some results for the money spent.

prove about china - the amount spent on a project for research and development . and as for eu and usa - divide their money spent by 60 - as one euro - 60 rupees.

or 45 for dollor . economy is diffrent you cant compare both on same parameter.
Arjun is ready, LCA is ready ,All IGMDP missiles (Agni,Akash, Nag, Prithvi) barring Trishul are ready , Arihant is ready , ALH Dhruv is a huge sucess , LCH is progressing very well, Many weapons systems for the Navy warships are ready , LRTR radars are ready, BMD is going smoothly , AWACS is almost ready etc etc.

how many are acdepted by IAF AND navy ? and inducted too ? arjun have some big issue from army. navy and iaf are not keen on lca .
missile are failing to get big orders . dhruv is best product by far but it has big involvement from overseas and private firms.

I agree they were slow in delivering results initially. Heck it happens in every country - the only reason you did not hear about it was because the EU, Russia and US experienced it in the 1930s and 1940 when they were taking baby steps. Now we are doing it. And by Gods grace we will definitely be there.

so u want me to wait for 70-80 years before i can compare their productivity to india ?

BTW constructive criticism is good. But you and Rubyjackass are bordering on incurable pessimism that nothing good can come from DRDO or is it DOD for you guys ?

i am just saying these guys are not doign any charity - they are doign their job. just like any other govt employee their productivity and etchis are at par with other babus.

By making colour ful posts with extra large fonts doesn't make you the highest taxpayer in country buddy :disagree: .. Am paying and my whole family is paying :lol: with family background of serving my nation.. You only showin how low a person can fall after got life full of failures and humilation...
P.S-if you have power to change the world ,then bring the change within yourself 1st.
Pay your taxes,stop bribing and appreciate those people who are doing work against all odd.

you are not on my level hommie, go finish your homework son. :pop:

prove about china - the amount spent on a project for research and development . and as for eu and usa - divide their money spent by 60 - as one euro - 60 rupees.

or 45 for dollor . economy is diffrent you cant compare both on same parameter.

how many are acdepted by IAF AND navy ? and inducted too ? arjun have some big issue from navy, iaf is not keen on lca .
missile are failing to get big orders . dhruv is best product by far but it has big involvement from overseas and private firms.

so u want me to wait for 70-80 years before i can compare their productivity to india ?

i am just saying these guys are not doign any charity - they are doign their job. just like any other govt employee their productivity and etchis are at par with other babus.
Err...,i'm not interested in this fight,but what relation between arjun and navy?

Back
Top Bottom