What's new

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept Ballistic Missile

Images of the latest AAD Launch from livefist

D2HS%2B%25283%2529-794309.JPG

D2HS%2B%25284%2529-792257.JPG

D2HS%2B%25288%2529-793321.JPG

I spent some time on this missile and test.

I have to say the progress made by DRDO is biggest than expected - I thought the gap is 40-50 years, now I realized that this missile will be comparable to our HQ-9 made in the 1980s once enter service in say 3-5 years. It is a terminal stage anti-ballistic missile, a kind of out of date tech that has been proved to be not that useful. most modern countries have already mastered such tech 30 years ago.

It also shows the damage a biased media can do to your nation - when the US is actively researching boost stage anti-ballistic missile, when China is doing the same, india is working hard on the terminal stage anti-ballistic missile and pretend that it is an advanced technology. :yahoo:

Time to wake up:

Boost stage anti-ballistic approach is much much difficult than mid course stage one, US and China are working on that.

Mid course is damn hard, KKV itself can take 10-20 years of hard research - no one is going to help you because basically no one knows how to actually do it.

Terminal stage? Well, nice research/engineering topic as a final year project for undergraduate students.

I spent some time on this missile and test.

I have to say the progress made by DRDO is biggest than expected - I thought the gap is 40-50 years, now I realized that this missile will be comparable to our HQ-9 made in the 1980s once enter service in say 3-5 years. It is a terminal stage anti-ballistic missile, a kind of out of date tech that has been proved to be not that useful. most modern countries have already mastered such tech 30 years ago.

It also shows the damage a biased media can do to your nation - when the US is actively researching boost stage anti-ballistic missile, when China is doing the same, india is working hard on the terminal stage anti-ballistic missile and pretend that it is an advanced technology. :yahoo:

Time to wake up:

Boost stage anti-ballistic approach is much much difficult than mid course stage one, US and China are working on that.

Mid course is damn hard, KKV itself can take 10-20 years of hard research - no one is going to help you because basically no one knows how to actually do it.

Terminal stage? Well, nice research/engineering topic as a final year project for undergraduate students.

Time to wake up !??? Whom you talking about ,US?? :lol: .....

I read it just didn;t get much info.....it was pretty general with details

yea!!thats all only general info for you people or wait are you looking for blue print of technology ,so that some countries could copied AAD and PDV ?? :no:

Back
Top Bottom